The Student Room Group

Incests taking over tsr

What is up with all the incest posts today? Firstly there was the post regarding flirting with a younger sister, then it was another falling in love with his sister, furthermore there is another entitled 'is it ok to marry your cousin'💁😂

Scroll to see replies

Original post by connormc199
What is up with all the incest posts today? Firstly there was the post regarding flirting with a younger sister, then it was another falling in love with his sister, furthermore there is another entitled 'is it ok to marry your cousin'💁😂

...... Usually it's anon with their relationship threads .-.
Reply 2
heyyyyy, im not incest

btw if you believe that we came from Adam and Eve then we are all technically incests.
Original post by mkap
heyyyyy, im not incest

btw if you believe that we came from Adam and Eve then we are all technically incests.

its adam and eve not adam and steve!!!!!
Reply 4
The Lannisters send their regards
Reply 5
Original post by whitetack

cool
Original post by whitetack

Love that quote👌😂
Original post by mkap
heyyyyy, im not incest

Good thing I don't believe that :P
Reply 8
Original post by connormc199

Trolls?!
Muslims be like..."Homosexuality is wrong...nothing wrong with incest and polygamy"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mkap
heyyyyy, im not incest

As a Christian I am supposed to belief this, as a philosophy student however I contradict this statement
Like I literally laughed so hard when I read the post about the guy who got a boner over his sister! (Pun intended)
*spits out tea*
They get more retarded everytime as well.

Just like incest produced children.
*lights match, burns down house*
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
They get more retarded everytime as well.

Just like incest produced children.

Lol
that's what happens when you don't leave the house enough.
Cousin isn't incest, and the children will almost certainly be fine anyway
Original post by KaminiZindagi
Muslims be like..."Homosexuality is wrong...nothing wrong with incest and polygamy"

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just south Asians mainly
Reply 19
There is nothing wrong with people who are into that

Quick Reply

Latest