The Student Room Group

TSR Eurovision vote 2016

Scroll to see replies

I'm dreading the usual wave of "England - nil points". :sad: :lol: :ashamed:
Original post by oinkk
I bet £10 for Australia to win at 16/1, £10 for France to win at 13/2 and £10 for Italy to be the best big five country at 3/1. (I got a £10 free bet, I'm not that crazy). I think with the new voting method, truly great songs have a better chance of doing very well. I would've been reluctant to back these three countries last year under the previous voting method.

Fingers crossed!

Who did you bet with, out of interest?
I love watchin the eurovision song conetst espcially the voting part when england no points or 1 :h:
Reply 463
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Who did you bet with, out of interest?

Ladbrokes :smile:
Reply 464
One hour to go people. :awesome: Links to the live stream are in the OP, and don't forget to vote in this thread after each act. :h:
Am I pretty much the only one who's not watching Eurovision tonight?? :ninja:
An hour left guys!!! :woo: :jive:
Wow...!!! It's really not that good!!
Very unlikely that anyone will ever get zero points under the new voting system.
Reply 469
I thought that even eliminated countries get to vote?
Original post by Aph
I thought that even eliminated countries get to vote?

Yeah all the countries that competed in the semi finals get to vote so that's 42 countries voting altogether :tongue: Ireland get the chance to give us nil points in return for us not voting them into the final!
Reply 471
Original post by smartalan73
Yeah all the countries that competed in the semi finals get to vote so that's 42 countries voting altogether :tongue: Ireland get the chance to give us nil points in return for us not voting them into the final!

Ohhhhhhhhhh

They can.

I thought you were serious...
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 9 Minutes left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got a 4 pack of K Cider again like i did last yr and i am gnna enjoy toniteeee
5 minutes :crazy:
Original post by Inexorably
i got a 4 pack of K Cider again like i did last yr and i am gnna enjoy toniteeee

I have all my ethnic bulgarian foods!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by homeland.lsw
I have all my ethnic bulgarian foods!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boooo bulgaria :wink:

i have pringles that's...exotic..right
Russia!!
Reply 478
It's time. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest