The Student Room Group

Should I take a gap year and apply to LSE?

Hi,
I have an offer to study economics at Bristol [AAA] this year but I reckon I will get higher than that in my A levels. Should I take a gap year and try to apply to LSE?
could try getting in through clearing.... theres another option on ucas where you can apply to good units if you do better than expected, probably worth a try... Both are good uni's though so it really depends on what you're going to uni for, the prestige of the school or just a degree
Original post by splashywill
could try getting in through clearing.... theres another option on ucas where you can apply to good units if you do better than expected, probably worth a try... Both are good uni's though so it really depends on what you're going to uni for, the prestige of the school or just a degree

LSE don't participate in Adjustment.
Reply 3
Hmm i'll try to do adjustment. Its just that I think that LSE has a better reputation with employers than Bristol and Bristol hase been sliding down the league tables recently.
Original post by splashywill

Lse doesnt go into adjustment or clearing i m afraid but otherwise solid advice :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending