The Student Room Group

Ocr gcse maths anyone??

So stressed for tomorrow's maths, I'm on a higher paper but not the best at remembering stuff, i got a D in my mocks and need a C tomorrow.

Any tips??
Reply 1
Revise the topics you struggle with the most. Remember; it's a non-calc tomorrow so expect some chunky questions on vectors, surds, and maybe circle theorem. Don't forget the simple things though; nth term, transformations, etc. Read the questions properly! If it asks for units or to 3 significant figures, do it! If you see a difficult question, skip over it, there's bound to be some easy questions later you can pick up some free marks on. Also, don't stay up all night revising, get to sleep at 10-11 and be up on time, the exam is at 9AM so make sure you're up, feeling fresh and ready to pass.
I'm doing the same exam tomorrow morning... I really need to revise
Just go over the topics that your weakest at
Oh my days! Thanks so much!! That's great advice!!!
Original post by tangareen
I'm doing the same exam tomorrow morning... I really need to revise

Yeah, I haven't really either so I'm working my butt off this eve. Good luck :smile:
Original post by plex-
Revise the topics you struggle with the most. Remember; it's a non-calc tomorrow so expect some chunky questions on vectors, surds, and maybe circle theorem. Don't forget the simple things though; nth term, transformations, etc. Read the questions properly! If it asks for units or to 3 significant figures, do it! If you see a difficult question, skip over it, there's bound to be some easy questions later you can pick up some free marks on. Also, don't stay up all night revising, get to sleep at 10-11 and be up on time, the exam is at 9AM so make sure you're up, feeling fresh and ready to pass.

That's amazing!!! Thanks :smile:
Original post by Revision?!!!
Yeah, I haven't really either so I'm working my butt off this eve. Good luck :smile:

Are you doing higher as well?

Good Luck To You Too
same i keep getting d's but i need a b
Original post by tangareen
Are you doing higher as well?

Good Luck To You Too

Yeah so it's gonna be hard haha!!
Original post by mint.skyscrapers
same i keep getting d's but i need a b

Oh dear, your in my position too 😰 Although one of my friends last year had been getting straight D's and got a A at the end so maybe, we could both have that luck haha!!

Good luck!
Original post by Revision?!!!
Oh dear, your in my position too 😰 Although one of my friends last year had been getting straight D's and got a A at the end so maybe, we could both have that luck haha!!

Good luck!

yes good luck to you too, im literally cramming so hard right now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending