The Student Room Group

When do I need to sit STEP

When do I need to sit STEP if I want to apply for maths for 2017 entry?
I haven't started UCAS yet, but I'm worried that I should have applied this year.
It was yesterday.....

Original post by ConicalFlask
I haven't started UCAS yet, but I'm worried that I should have applied this year.
Reply 2

Have a read through the first page on the STEP 2016 Thread
Reply 3

You will send in your application to Cambridge in October 2016 and other unis in January 2017. You will sit STEP in June 2017 for entry in October 2017.

I don't think you can even open a UCAS account yet. There's absolutely nothing to worry about.
Original post by Zacken
You will send in your application to Cambridge in October 2016 and other unis in January 2017. You will sit STEP in June 2017 for entry in October 2017.

I don't think you can even open a UCAS account yet. There's absolutely nothing to worry about.

Thank you so much!
I'm still not sure what I want to apply for yet (maths or biology) so I panicked when I saw I missed the deadlines.
Thank you so much!
I'm still not sure what I want to apply for yet (maths or biology) so I panicked when I saw I missed the deadlines.

looool

Quick Reply

Latest