The Student Room Group

What do you think of tongue piercings? Tacky or hot? (Poll)

Poll

What do you think of tongue piercings?

So my girlfriend keeps banging on @ me that she wants a tongue piercing and I have mixed feelings. Part of me thinks it's quite hot especially when Yknow what :mmm: but then it can also look a bit tacky.

What does TSR think?

Anyone on here had it done?

Basically I wanna know if people think it's tacky or hot or whether they just don't really have strong views either way.

Scroll to see replies

It's a real turn off. Especially when they stick their tongues out to show off.
Original post by the bear

Oh my days that made me wince. Do you like that ?
Original post by KoreanSpammer
Oh my days that made me wince. Do you like that ?

it wath a thpethal prethie from my thexual partner for my thixteenth :cry:
meh...I guess it's alright.
Original post by the bear
it wath a thpethal prethie from my thexual partner for my thixteenth :cry:

I swear you never fail to amuse me with your personal brand of insanity.
Original post by homeland.lsw
meh...I guess it's alright.

show some emotion god damn it! :tongue:
show some emotion god damn it! :tongue:

omfg tongue piercings are ****ing awesome like they are bits of metal on a tongue but my oh my, the things that can be done with them are amazing

Spoiler

Original post by homeland.lsw
omfg tongue piercings are ****ing awesome like they are bits of metal on a tongue but my oh my, the things that can be done with them are amazing

Spoiler

:colonhash:
tongue piercings are something that brands the millennial/hipster generation
so if you must get one do it properly go for a diamond or semiprecious stone set in 18kt gold or platinum
All piercings are tacky
Original post by Wiggly jiggly
It's a real turn off. Especially when they stick their tongues out to show off.

That's the best part, are you mad?
I have a venom piercing (type of tongue piercing, look it up)
I kinda regret getting it done because of the professional people I will meet in the future, etc and I never really took it into consideration.
I like it, my boyfriend likes it but even if he didn't like it, it wouldn't stop me from wearing it. Her body, her choice I guess - everyone ends up learning from their 'mistakes'
Original post by 0to100
That's the best part, are you mad?

Huh?:erm:

Why would I be mad? That's your prerogative to state your opinion, I just stated my own opinion.
Huh?:erm:

Why would I be mad? That's your prerogative to state your opinion, I just stated my own opinion.

Mad as in crazy, mental...? Mad...like the word and what it means....not like angry....so yes are you crazy...the opurpose of the tongue ring is to see it lol and then feel it
Original post by 0to100
Mad as in crazy, mental...? Mad...like the word and what it means....not like angry....so yes are you crazy...the opurpose of the tongue ring is to see it lol and then feel it

What are you on about?

Learn to spell what's "opurpose". Are you dyslexic?

You are on 55 posts a day!!

You have been spending too much time indoors, go outdoors and get some fresh air, you weird child.
What are you on about?

You have been spending too much time indoors, go outdoors and get some fresh air, you weird child.

I've been outdoors all weekend lol and who're you coming on here to take the piss like an internet bad ass. Shouldn't you be in school?
What are you on about?

Original post by 0to100
I've been outdoors all weekend lol and who're you coming on here to take the piss like an internet bad ass. Shouldn't you be in school?

Tongue piercings doe ? 🤔
Tongue piercings doe ? 🤔

I love em. All the better, feels nice rubbing on your tip.

Quick Reply

Latest