The Student Room Group

OCR Statistics 1 AS Level 2016 help

I have a problem that I realise is completely my own fault, but at this point any help is appreciated

basically: my revision plan went to **** these past two weeks and i'm left with a day to revise Stats 1. I did about an hour today and watched videos on half the spec. The slight problem is that I missed most of the lessons in school due to medical reasons and so ... are there any tips you can give me with basically learning the curriculum in one day?

many thanks
Reply 1
Original post by louisedrake
I have a problem that I realise is completely my own fault, but at this point any help is appreciated

basically: my revision plan went to **** these past two weeks and i'm left with a day to revise Stats 1. I did about an hour today and watched videos on half the spec. The slight problem is that I missed most of the lessons in school due to medical reasons and so ... are there any tips you can give me with basically learning the curriculum in one day?

many thanks

Just sit through all of examsolutions videos. I managed to learn all the content in a day like that. Once you're done watching them all, practice as many questions as possible.
Reply 2
I'm teaching myself S1 this year instead of doing m2 ... does anyone have an OCR S1 advanced maths essentials textbook/revision guide thingy ... it has a cd and a book ... I their guide with CD for M1 and it was amazing (went from U to an A on my own!) ... I know they do it but its not available to buy presumably because this is the last year of this spec? PLEASE LET ME KNOW I REALLY NEED ONE and would love to take it off your hands if you're finished

Quick Reply

Latest