The Student Room Group

WJEC Geography GCSE

How did everyone find that paper?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matthew.bryant
How did everyone find that paper?

Decent, some of the questions were pretty repetitive but overall it was pretty good, especially the last one on the second paper. What case study did you do?
Posted from TSR Mobile
On the first paper I did the Colorado river. I rekon this was my easiest exam overall so far :biggrin:
But I suppose pride does come before a fall...
Original post by Grogan_OG
Decent, some of the questions were pretty repetitive but overall it was pretty good, especially the last one on the second paper. What case study did you do?

What topic? :smile:
What topic? :smile:

We were'nt given a choice of topic, i think I must have done a different paper :biggrin:
Is this spec A or spec B? :tongue: I did spec A and thought it was so easy and very pleased
Original post by sapphire79
Is this spec A or spec B? :tongue: I did spec A and thought it was so easy and very pleased

Spec A
Spec A

How was it for you? :smile: I did coasts, tourism and retail and urban change
Original post by Majourdawarf1
Posted from TSR Mobile
On the first paper I did the Colorado river. I rekon this was my easiest exam overall so far :biggrin:
But I suppose pride does come before a fall...

Did you do spec B?
the theme 3 paper was a blessing
How was it for you? :smile: I did coasts, tourism and retail and urban change

I also did coasts, tourism and I did Living things. I think it was good. However, the four marker for tourism was a bit tricky! Probably dropped 2 marks there. :frown:
Wbu?
Reply 11
Did spec B, theme 3 was amazing and the decision making paper went pretty good too. What did everyone else do for the greenfield vs brownfield? To me brownfield seemee much better
Original post by hello654321
the theme 3 paper was a blessing

What spec is that? :smile:
I also did coasts, tourism and I did Living things. I think it was good. However, the four marker for tourism was a bit tricky! Probably dropped 2 marks there. :frown:
Wbu?

:frown: You still probably did great though! And same I was running out of ideas, I was writing about random things like the colour of the water :tongue: The 6 and 12 markers were so nice though,
Yeah
:frown: You still probably did great though! And same I was running out of ideas, I was writing about random things like the colour of the water :tongue: The 6 and 12 markers were so nice though,

Hopefully. :smile:
Yeah, I was going to say that, I said swimming, climbing on cliffs, countryside for walking and parking zone. Pretty random suggestions to be fair.
Totally agree with you there. They were really nice. The 6 marker about the Arch for coasts was a dream come true. :smile:
Original post by Majourdawarf1
Yeah

Ah, I did A.
Hopefully. :smile:
Yeah, I was going to say that, I said swimming, climbing on cliffs, countryside for walking and parking zone. Pretty random suggestions to be fair.
Totally agree with you there. They were really nice. The 6 marker about the Arch for coasts was a dream come true. :smile:

Yup it was slightly confusing because you had to link the physical factors to tourist attractions and there wasn't too much to say. The 6 marker was the same as the last question on the aqa English paper yesterday if you did that!~ And I agree, plus they gave us a 4 marker on hard engineering :tongue: They were just super generous haha
Yup it was slightly confusing because you had to link the physical factors to tourist attractions and there wasn't too much to say. The 6 marker was the same as the last question on the aqa English paper yesterday if you did that!~ And I agree, plus they gave us a 4 marker on hard engineering :tongue: They were just super generous haha

Yeah I did that paper and yeah it was. Should of revised English. :wink:
I know, what hard engineering method did you choose?
Yeah I did that paper and yeah it was. Should of revised English. :wink:
I know, what hard engineering method did you choose?

I did groynes and is it only me or were they less graphs on the paper than normal? What happened with English? :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending