The Student Room Group

Guide for A2 in 6 months.

Okay so I just finihed my AS yesterday and today morning I wake up just to know that my parents are going to force me to give my A2 in January. Now with hard dedication, I know I'll be able to get all the notes done and somehow in a safe spot within January, but I need help.

My subjects are Physics, Chemistry, C34 and M2.

I'm going to do maths at home, but for Physics and Chemistry I'll be coaching. Now my questions are -

Does anyone know the books I should be using for Phys and Chem?
Any guideline of by when I should finish the book's revision before January?
How much of study should i aim for per day? I know this one is a silly question, but I honestly can say I DONT study at all at home until the last week of exam.
Original post by daddydevil
Okay so I just finihed my AS yesterday and today morning I wake up just to know that my parents are going to force me to give my A2 in January. Now with hard dedication, I know I'll be able to get all the notes done and somehow in a safe spot within January, but I need help.

My subjects are Physics, Chemistry, C34 and M2.

I'm going to do maths at home, but for Physics and Chemistry I'll be coaching. Now my questions are -

Does anyone know the books I should be using for Phys and Chem?
Any guideline of by when I should finish the book's revision before January?
How much of study should i aim for per day? I know this one is a silly question, but I honestly can say I DONT study at all at home until the last week of exam.

There are no longer January exams?
Reply 2
Original post by Music With Rocks
There are no longer January exams?

IAL bro. I suppose there arent Jan exams in the UK? But here in Bangladesh, they got Edexcel IAL in jan.
Original post by daddydevil
IAL bro. I suppose there arent Jan exams in the UK? But here in Bangladesh, they got Edexcel IAL in jan.

Ah sorry I assumed UK, we recently got rid of January exams. Good luck with your revision! 6 months is definitely enough time if you properly commit.

Sorry I have no real advice other than make sure you know what exam boards you will sit the exams with and base your revision off that.

Quick Reply

Latest