6-bio
6 physics
6 media
7 lang
7 lit
7 history
5 business
For some if these content isn't a issue it's about structure but yeah

yes, it is. now get on the grind. i had got a 4 in the mock exams for English lit but a 9 in the final one and at that too nearly full marks throughout both papers. it took 1-2 months to improve so yeah.

idk about art.
but your sciences could deffo be improved in a couple of weeks to a 7. and higher would take a month.
media idk.
history would take a bit of practice on structure and content. a month to two depending on what you are learning.
business should be easy when you only look at the textbook and use the blt formula.

i mean its not hard, just- you need to care.
Reply 3
with all these subjects i’ll be real js revise. if you rly want the 8s and 9s js read revision guides, do past papers, and watch yt vids.

like eat, breathe and sleep revision and you will genuinely get the good grades

also with english and history give your teachers questions to mark to see where you can improve.

i can’t rly help with art or media tho
Original post by jacksmith23
Original post by Pearlpehal
Currently I'm on
5- art
4_chem
6-bio
6 physics
6 media
7 lang
7 lit
7 history
5 business
For some if these content isn't a issue it's about structure but yeah

yes, it is. now get on the grind. i had got a 4 in the mock exams for English lit but a 9 in the final one and at that too nearly full marks throughout both papers. it took 1-2 months to improve so yeah.

idk about art.
but your sciences could deffo be improved in a couple of weeks to a 7. and higher would take a month.
media idk.
history would take a bit of practice on structure and content. a month to two depending on what you are learning.
business should be easy when you only look at the textbook and use the blt formula.

how did u improve in english lit
Original post by aidancooke_

idk about art.
media idk.

how did u improve in english lit
the most basic way to describe it. is being able to write a good essay with fancy language. while remembering the deeper meanings of the book. you need to read it come up with your own interpratation and it needs to be less basic than school.

Quick Reply

Latest