The Student Room Group

MP Killed By Britain First Member

Such a tragic thing to happen especially since the MP had 2 very young children. I did not really know of her or anything she stood for but after many reports claiming she was very pro refugee and had wanted Syrian children to be looked after like every other child i would put good money that this attack was carried out by a racist white male.

Sorry if my title offends - I mean if this would have been the title had this attack been carried out by a black man or Asian man, so why are the news not using the same description.

Also im SURE the media will try and portray him as "mentally unstable" and take away from the fact that what he did was a sickening crime.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
A white man kills a white woman. Where is the racism exactly?
Reply 2
Original post by Jebedee
A white man kills a white woman. Where is the racism exactly?

No one said it was a racially motivated attack you degenerate.
Reply 3
Original post by drogon

Read the OP. Then apologise.

"MP Killed By White Racist Britain First Member"
Original post by Jebedee

That doesn't mean that it was a racist attack.

I think Racist just goes with Britain First.
Original post by drogon

OP said the person was racist:

"i would put good money that this attack was carried out by a racist white male."
Original post by TSRFT8

Sorry if my title offends - I mean if this would have been the title had this attack been carried out by a black man or Asian man, so why are the news not using the same description.

Nevertheless i hope the attacker is killed in prison or made to suffer - The death penalty is rightly warranted in these cases.

Yeh. Totally sorry.

And no....the death penalty is stupid.

It would achieve absolutely nothing and would stain the death of a woman who was against the death penalty.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Jebedee

Does that mean it's a racist attack? You utter idiot.
Reply 8
Original post by drogon

It is implied in the OP. BF aren't racist by default, you have to demonstrate that.
Ch4 news covered it. He has a history of mental illness. Very sad, leaves behind a young family.
nothing confirmed yet
Sh*t thread OP. The claim that the attacker shouted "Britain First" was complete b*llocks and all reports of it are starting to be taken down. The attacker's neighbours said this about him: "he had mental health problems, but was kind and helpful and did not belong to any political party and I never heard him express any views about Europe or anything…"

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/16/revealed-mp-killer-psychotherapy-medication-never-spoke-europe-politics/
Reply 12
Original post by Jebedee
It is implied in the OP. BF aren't racist by default, you have to demonstrate that.

I don't care. Your original statement implied that you believed OP thought it was a racially motivated attack. Idiot.
Original post by TSRFT8
Such a tragic thing to happen especially since the MP had 2 very young children. I did not really know of her or anything she stood for but after many reports claiming she was very pro refugee and had wanted Syrian children to be looked after like every other child i would put good money that this attack was carried out by a racist white male.

Also im SURE the media will try and portray him as "mentally unstable" and take away from the fact that what he did was a sickening crime.

Nevertheless i hope the attacker is killed in prison or made to suffer - The death penalty is rightly warranted in these cases.

Why not wait until they have investigated and we have credible sources about what motivated this person? Just seems to be sensationalising it , until we know more?
Rather typical of lefties to exploit the death of someone to further their cause...
Scum, he should be euthanised.

It's interesting how if he was a Muslim there'd be national outrage and people calling for us to throw them all out, but since he happens to be a white man terrorising for an extreme nationalist ideology nobody seems that bothered.

Original post by Noodle0
Sh*t thread OP. The claim that the attacker shouted "Britain First" was complete b*llocks and all reports of it are starting to be taken down. The attacker's neighbours said this about him: "he had mental health problems, but was kind and helpful and did not belong to any political party and I never heard him express any views about Europe or anything…"

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/16/revealed-mp-killer-psychotherapy-medication-never-spoke-europe-politics/

Something tells me if he was Muslim you wouldn't be interested in his mental health...
If the man was "mentally ill", chances are he had no political motivation at all. Throwing false accusations around doesn't help anyone

Original post by drogon

I think you should go and learn how to read, before you go around calling other people idiots!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by JordanL_
Something tells me if he was Muslim you wouldn't be interested in his mental health...

Irrelevant.
Reply 18
Original post by Noodle0

Those neighbours dont sound at all sus or anything.
Original post by TSRFT8

Its an act of terrorism; hes a terrorist- something the right wing parade on TSR aren't to keen to label since he is one of their own. Instead their tagline is "shooting incident".

He has carried out this attack to make the remain camp fearful, why would shooting a pro remain MP solve anything?

Terrorist, pure and simple. Only reason he isn't labelled as one is because he isn't of Islamic faith or middle eastern background +1 OP for bringing this to attention.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending