The Student Room Group

Edexcel Economics B

This is the 2 year Economic course. Has anyone get any study sources or information?
Reply 1
Do you know whether or not there is a thread for Economics B Edexcel the exam that happened this year? Theme 1? I haven't been able to find one?...
Reply 2
Original post by rumeysss
Do you know whether or not there is a thread for Economics B Edexcel the exam that happened this year? Theme 1? I haven't been able to find one?...

I doubt it, how are you finding the course, my teacher has hardly taught us anything....
Reply 3
Original post by Glib
I doubt it, how are you finding the course, my teacher has hardly taught us anything....

Seriously?? Well I think it's pretty good so far. My teachers have covered all of Theme 1 and we're finishing off Theme 2 - spec 2.6. I'm revising for my mock for as university predicted grades as I have my exam tomorrow.. Hoping for the best. I'm praying that sources of credit wasn't included in this years Economics B exam...
Reply 4
Seriously?? Well I think it's pretty good so far. My teachers have covered all of Theme 1 and we're finishing off Theme 2 - spec 2.6. I'm revising for my mock for as university predicted grades as I have my exam tomorrow.. Hoping for the best. I'm praying that sources of credit wasn't included in this years Economics B exam...

Haha, good luck
Without sounding rude, is it possible if you can send me some notes, so I can see the quality and detail in comparison to my own?
Reply 5
Sure what part of the spec?
Reply 6
Sure what part of the spec?

market failure and price mechanisms?
Reply 7
Has anyone who did Economics B put it on their UCAS application as Economics B?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Glib
This is the 2 year Economic course. Has anyone get any study sources or information?

did you put it as Economics B on ucas?

Quick Reply

Latest