The Student Room Group

2016 AQA Physics P3 higher tier Unofficial Markscheme 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by starstudent7
Yep, that's what I put.:smile: I am not sure if that's right though.
From the specification:
c) If an object is not turning, the total clockwise moment must be exactly balanced by the total anticlockwise moment about any pivot.
Reply 181
Original post by 1jonam16
i revised the night before as well, no need to swear

No excuse to get below 51? That test paper was incredibly hard, even my mate whos a Physic nerd and is going to take it for A level, and usually gets 99 or 100% in his Physics exams came out very disappointed. You just sound like a **** casually boasting that you done well in the exam by making other people feel bad.
Reply 182
Secondly, if he failed this but gets 100% in his exams, your exams clearly aren't well designed, hence why you struggled.

Did I say he failed or did I say he was disappointed? And if my exams at school were not adequately designed then I wouldn't have done as well as I did on Biology and Chemistry. Some people just don't understand certain subjects, and many people fit into that with Physics. Sure, if your good, well done, but no need to make people who aren't so good at it feel bad.
Reply 183
i'm not saying I'm good, nor amazing, I'm not gloating, frankly if you found it hard I feel bad for you but don't come and compain on tsr, its really annoying.

Since the vast majority of people are complaining I think you should let them. This forum is open to everyone and I think the views of the majority takes precedence over the views of the minority. Annoys you? Just don't read it.
Original post by starstudent7
Are you sure because I don't remember seeing that or neither of my friends?:s-smilie: Are you sure you didn't do the further additional science exam than the normal P3 exam?:smile:

Yes i did further additional science

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same!!😂
Original post by Bulbasaur10
I just put because the clockwise moment is equal to the anticlockwise moment, so there is no resultant moment. Is that right? It seems similar to what you are saying? :smile:
I put that 😊
Out of the 230 available marks for physics, would 161 be enough for an A grade?
Original post by mediaya
Yes i did further additional science

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ok:smile:
Stop compaining! Get on with life, do you hhave nothing better to do than complain?!

Do you literally just go around TSR irritating people? And you were talking sh*t to me about how I shouldn't have revised the night before, when you revised the night before for this exam in the first place... What an idiot.
Do you even understand english? I said that you shouldn't be complaining when you have yourself to blame. But if it makes you feel any better, continue doing so, just don't tag me and I'll try to filter through these annoying threads.

People can do what they want on the site, why are you even here if yo are just criticising people? Why do you have to "filter through these annoying threads"? Why are you here if you find them so annoying?
Original post by loli_koti
Out of the 230 available marks for physics, would 161 be enough for an A grade?

more than enough.
Original post by Fractite
more than enough.

Oh wow, okay thank you so much!
Original post by Fractite
more than enough.

Thanks fingers crossed I get an A
^^^ I hope you don't get an A

Posted from TSR Mobile
You auld *******s ya

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you sure there are only 5 questions?
Reply 199
Has anyone got an order for the questions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending