The Student Room Group

What's been your favourite age so far?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Carpe Diem Jay

Damn, beat me to it!
Right now. 18. Life is on a whole pretty good
The Dark Ages. Jeez, it was so peaceful when nobody knew what you were doing...
10 years old. I miss year 5... Just carefree days with no SATs to worry about until Year 6, and no GCSEs or A levels to fuss over.
So far 17, but fingers crossed starting Uni will change that!
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Well now that I'm 14 (today) :birthday:...
I think being 10 was live in Year 6 :biggrin:

Happy birthday! :biggrin:
Other than my childhood years which won't be beaten by default... 15-18 or as others have said 17 stands out as a very great time in my life. Discovering all of my favourite directors, having time to play games and do work/revise, making the best friends of my life, looking forward to the future.

I preferred A-Levels/Sixth Form to uni by far, but then again I'm probably alone on that.

Good times. :smile:
15 or 16 best years of my life. I'm so happy right now and I'm worried thats all going to go away pretty soon.
Maybe being 11 in Year 6.. Although I had to do eleven plus exams, I think I had a really good time in year 6. It was super carefree for some reason and it was a bliss :biggrin:
Well I have barely any memory <7 but after it was just crap, I'd say 16 because it was probably the better of all evils and I learnt a great deal about who and what I want and hey 17 is looking up so it might be the best year yet ;D
18 still that age now I've loved it so much
Reply 51
12. I remember being so happy in year 7, i had some great friends and i don't think i can remember any bad times from that period.. but then it all went wrong :biggrin:
Tbh my fav age is 0.cause I don't even remember what happened.i think its the best age cause nobody will hate u when ur 0 and u'll get a lot of presents..which I still have:smile:
Original post by splashywill
18 - It's like you've just finished the tutorial in a game and now you're running around with no idea how to play

Best thing I've ever heard.
Probably year 2 - when I was 7, life was good back then.
Now I am continuously physically ill, suffering from colds due to heavy workloads. :bricks:
What a life! :colonhash:
Reply 55
Hmmmm.... let me think. I guess 19 was pretty good :colondollar:
I loved being 6-7, oh such care free times!
18! Not too young, not too old. But still legal :wink:
I miss being 7-8 years old.

Quick Reply

Latest