The Student Room Group

Wattpad??

I used to use the app quite a lot and wanted to know some opinions about it, what's your favourite book etc.
Original post by Kajpkh
I used to use the app quite a lot and wanted to know some opinions about it, what's your favourite book etc.

I loved Wattpad and I used to read books on it for hours on the Kindle app.

I stopped using it after starting Sixth form as I had to concentrate on my work + I was getting bored of it as every book seemed to have a similar storyline, additionally, none of my favourite writers wouldn't be updating their stories due to writers block or they just busy lives in general hence why I gradually stopped using it in the end.

My favourite book on there has to be Omerta though it hasn't been updated for months.

What are your favourite books on Wattpad?
Original post by squirrology
I loved Wattpad and I used to read books on it for hours on the Kindle app.

I stopped using it after starting Sixth form as I had to concentrate on my work + I was getting bored of it as every book seemed to have a similar storyline, additionally, none of my favourite writers wouldn't be updating their stories due to writers block or they just busy lives in general hence why I gradually stopped using it in the end.

My favourite book on there has to be Omerta though it hasn't been updated for months.

What are your favourite books on Wattpad?

I really like the book expiration date and as expected I'm a big teen fiction reader.
Reply 3
I love wattpad too! my favourite books are the Storm and silence series by rob thier, they are amazing for historical fiction, very funny and surprisingly relatable.
Original post by k1234a
I love wattpad too! my favourite books are the Storm and silence series by rob thier, they are amazing for historical fiction, very funny and surprisingly relatable.

Ooohhh I love that too
Original post by username3423826

I don’t really read on wattpad that much but one of the best books I’ve read on there has to be ‘velocity to never exceed’ by RachelReissAuthor, honestly couldn’t stop reading it until I was finished and then got sad when I finished it
Original post by username3423826

The London Crime King by Queen_Of_Desires. Best books I've read on the site by far.
My best friend used to write stuff on it so I read her chapters on their and sometimes random stuff. It was ok p harmless

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending