The Student Room Group

What do you think the referendum result will be?

This is not about which one you want but which one is likely to occur. Will we remain or leave?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ladbants
This is not about which one you want but which one is likely to occur. Will we remain or leave?

I've heard a lot of people saying "stay".
Reply 2
We will stay. No doubt about it. I reckon it will be 55% stay and 45% leave.
We should just wait for the results.better not to think too much.
Reply 5
45-55. Either way.
loads of people voting leave will probably bottle it in the last minute and vote remain. So regrettably, stay will win.
Reply 7
Probably a narrow Remain victory.
Hope it'll be stay but I've got a feeling it might be leave.
I know most of my teachers were hoping to leave - it could go either way really so hmmm idk
I think this will be the second big loss the bookies suffer this year after Leicester winning the premier league and Britain exiting the European Union. People are seriously underestimating sentiment outside of the north London bubble. There is real anger at the eu and youth and I have heard a couple of people at polling stations in my town (which traditionally is probably one of the lower turnouts) asking the electoral volunteers the turnout and it's been very strong. Many youth had turned out apparently aswell and someone remarked oh the bloody youth vote remain don't they. I think the bookies will have a bloody nose again however they always gain so don't mind losing the odd time
Probably stay.

Can't wait to be part of the USofE... I really fear for the EU.
Original post by Ladbants

What about you OP?

Also theres some theory that what you want is what you think will occur dont remember the theory name....

Original post by Shazen
I've heard a lot of people saying "stay".

I've heard a lot of people saying "leave"

Original post by JTran38

How narrow? :holmes:
Original post by ForestShadow
What about you OP?

Also theres some theory that what you want is what you think will occur dont remember the theory name....

I've heard a lot of people saying "leave"

How narrow? :holmes:

Lol, I want to find out what happens.
Remain. For every person who has told me they are voting leave, I've heard about twenty people say they will vote remain.
Remain!
Even if we decide to leave parliament will overrule it anyway.
But I think the majority will be remain.
I think remain.
I think remain, but I don't say that with any huge degree of confidence. I suspect that it'll be about 50/50 in England with Scotland, Wales and N.Ire pushing it to a Remain win.

We'll find out soon I suppose!
I'm hoping for a 51-49 leave win.

However, I am of course doubting, and I have accepted that either could win. It is extremely close.

I will continue to fight for the UK to leave the EU, though. And as I like to put it - this EU referendum is basically a choice between a kick in the balls now or a bullet to the head later.
The markets are going up because they're confident it'll be a stay vote, no more uncertainty. I think it'll be a remain vote and by a bigger majority than expected. :colonhash:
Original post by JTran38

It will be 55% remain and 45% leave- not that narrow.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending