The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Guys go to this site, gives GDPUSD live updates and solid rumours (62% estimate earlier was correct) http://www.forexlive.com
Original post by Fullofsurprises
So we now know that substantial numbers of working class people in the North are voting Leave.

To be quite honest, anyone who's ever set foot in the North could have told you this.
Begging that the UK hasn't given into scaremongering and lack of planning from leave. Remain is the only clear way forward.
WOO Leave ahead. But still nothing is decided yet.
It's confirmed. Clackmannanshire has declared to remain. 57.8/42.2%
Original post by Quantex
Evening.

Bottle of single malt at the ready..... not sure if I'll be drowning my sorrows or using it to celebrate.

Nigel Farage: Remain to win. http://news.sky.com/story/1716585/nigel-farage-looks-like-remain-will-edge-it

A man of taste I see, what is your choice for tonight? I've got a choice between Oban 14 years, or some Penderyn Madeira
when you have school but can't sleep
Sterling has fallen immediately as a result of that Leave vote in Sunderland.
Sterling has fallen against the Dollar on the latest news. The financial markets are going to have to pare back their irrational exhuberance today pushing up the pound on the arrogant belief that it was already in the bag for Remain
This is now a leave thread
Assuming London and Scotland go heavily for Remain as predicted, it will be decided by which way Manchester and Birmingham go.
I love how the leavers are so happy and confident, the lead is 3,000
Assuming London and Scotland go heavily for Remain as predicted, it will be decided by which way Manchester and Birmingham go.

Isnt Bham majority leave?

What a baseless statement. There are far more factors than the simplistic viewpoint you've given above.
Reply 295
Original post by Thutmose-III
Sterling has fallen against the Dollar on the latest news. The financial markets are going to have to pare back their irrational exhuberance today pushing up the pound on the arrogant belief that it was already in the bag for Remain

This was pointed out a couple of weeks ago. Although the campaigns were close and bouncing back and forth, the markets paid barely any attention to it. If we do vote leave there is going to be a lot of making up for lost time....
@Proximo

Hi. Could you input my prediction? Thanks. Leave 65% : Remain 35%

The Manchester Evening News are normally neutral but backed remain last week so it might sway it there.
Original post by Craig1998
Begging that the UK hasn't given into scaremongering and lack of planning from leave. Remain is the only clear way forward.

At least we arent crying though. Whatever the result is a win for leave, ~50:50 exceeded our expectations.

In the words of Peter Shore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j-Gb8Pk2Pk&t=35s

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending