The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yendis
I really, really, really want to do that. But I keep hearing more and more devastating news. First, it was the currency drop. Now David Cameron is resigning..I'm anxious that I'm going to hear something heartbreaking again.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news... but Germany has just declared war on us.

The war cabinet has been assembled

Spoiler

Reply 2041
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Nigel Farage 'I can't guarantee EU cash will go to NHS' comment sparks outrage

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/525202/nigel-farage-good-morning-britain-brexit-nhs-eu-money-referendum-itv

So it begins...

They are all liars and have played on peoples emotions I hope the NHS doesn't get privatized
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Nigel Farage 'I can't guarantee EU cash will go to NHS' comment sparks outrage

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/525202/nigel-farage-good-morning-britain-brexit-nhs-eu-money-referendum-itv

So it begins...

As stated before, hes not officially in the Leave campaign nor is he the chancellor of the exchequer. Has the same credibility as me saying it.
Original post by Yendis
I really, really, really want to do that. But I keep hearing more and more devastating news. First, it was the currency drop. Now David Cameron is resigning..I'm anxious that I'm going to hear something heartbreaking again.

Did you hear that Daniel Hannan is now taking back the claim that he stated leaving the EU will reduce immigration? So all of this for nothing! We may end up leaving and still being subject to the same exact problems but this time being alone without the support of the EU. Leavers, are you hearing that? You voted to leave for NOTHING. The same people who gave you promises are currently in denial, denying that they ever made such promises concerning leaving being the solution. We're screwed. Cameron was right.
Reply 2044
Original post by Cherry82
Did you hear that Daniel Hannan is now taking back the claim that he stated leaving the EU will reduce immigration? So all of this for nothing! We may end up leaving and still being subject to the same exact problems but this time being alone without the support of the EU. Leavers, are you hearing that? You voted to leave for NOTHING. The same people who gave you promises are currently in denial, denying that they ever made such promises concerning leaving being the solution. We're screwed. Cameron was right.

Total hypocrisy, I can't believe this.
Original post by Cherry82
Did you hear that Daniel Hannan is now taking back the claim that he stated leaving the EU will reduce immigration?

What's your source for that? I couldn't find anything on the internet...

Posted from TSR Mobile
BoJo and Gove look shocked.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chemting
Hate to be the bearer of bad news... but Germany has just declared war on us.

The war cabinet has been assembled

Spoiler

Right then. It's WAR.

Original post by Jee1
Total hypocrisy, I can't believe this.

I know right, what an a hole. He scammed Britain. To hell with him!
Now to get rid of Scotland.
Sturgeon announces 2nd Scottish Referendum is "on the table" and "highly likely".

Congrats Leavers.

There won't be much Left.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsphysics91
Now to get rid of Scotland.

And London?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2052
Original post by jneill
Sturgeon announces 2nd Scottish Referendum is "on the table" and "highly likely".

Congrats Leavers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Right now I'm very thankful I have Irish citizenship as well as British.
Original post by jneill

Congrats Leavers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let the Scots take in all the EU migrants so we can build a wall.
Original post by chemting
What's your source for that? I couldn't find anything on the internet...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I reposted/regurgitated what another user on here shared with the updates. The user was neither remain or leave so I thought it was accurate. I actually need to check sources to make sure it's accurate rather than assuming. A wrong on my part.
Is this the fastest growing thread ever?

104 pages after 14 hours
I don't think it was a good idea for the government to put the decision in the public's hands. Then again we might still be leaving even if it was a parliament vote....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2057
Original post by physicsphysics91
Let the Scots take in all the EU migrants so we can build a wall.

You're just making yourself look like an idiot. Quit while you're not too far behind.
Reply 2058
Original post by pip.h.23
I don't think it was a good idea for the government to put the decision in the public's hands. Then again we might still be leaving even if it was a parliament vote....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unlikely, with all Labour and Lib Dem + a lot of conservatives it wouldn't have been close.
Original post by alow
Right now I'm very thankful I have Irish citizenship as well as British.

Me too. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending