The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Chemistry (2420) Unit 2 10th June 2016 (Resit)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chzm
hi, hope your chem exam went well! Im an A2 student and I printed off all the past questions from past papers for the topics Inorganic reactions, periodicity and test tube reactions, and also attached the mark schemes to these questions, then stapled them into separate booklets according to topic. I didnt get round to completing them so if anyone wants them pm me and i can post them out to you if you like. I understand you can print them off yourselves however it would save time for you i guess (so i thought id see if they could be of any use before i binned them) Also, I'm selling my Collins Unit 1, 2, 4, and 5 student support materials books, and these books were literally the only thing i used at A level to help me through the course. Although I know the AQA specification has changed this year so I don't know how much use these resources will be as I havent seen the new spec! but please let me know if you're interested :-) good luck with A2 (though im sure you're all bright sparks who don't need it!!)

Btw, we're all A2 students too :wink:
And the syllabus has changed so I'm not sure how many AS students will want all our textbooks and question packs , I have loads too
Reply 101
Original post by IvoryToast
Btw, we're all A2 students too :wink:
And the syllabus has changed so I'm not sure how many AS students will want all our textbooks and question packs , I have loads too

no harm in asking, I've had quite a few responses off students when I've posted this in other threads :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending