The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster January 2017

Hello!
My name's Osato. I'm from Nigeria, I applied a month ago to study Human Resource Management (Postgarduate) but I haven't gotten any response.. I really want to attend your university but if I'm getting rejected I'd like to know early enough so I can get a plan B. Please how long does it usually take to get a response after applying? Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by Osato Asabor
Hello!
My name's Osato. I'm from Nigeria, I applied a month ago to study Human Resource Management (Postgarduate) but I haven't gotten any response.. I really want to attend your university but if I'm getting rejected I'd like to know early enough so I can get a plan B. Please how long does it usually take to get a response after applying? Thank you!

Or has anyone applied for January and gotten a response?
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by Osato Asabor
Hello!

Dear Osato

I have good news for you. I have just spoken with my colleague in the Admissions Team and she has confirmed she has just made you an offer of a place to study at the University of Westminster. You should receive this offer through email today.

Congratulations!

Best wishes

Kim Hastilow
Course Enquiries Team :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending