The Student Room Group

How do you feel about the hyper-sexual society we live in?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Bros R Us
but bro, aren't you that contradictory person: your a muslim but always flirting and sexualising yourself, acting horny ? You can't really criticise society for that if your one of the main contributors sis :dontknow:

anyway I don't think society is too over sexualised, it's not like every other poster and advert you see is about sex that's just a myth. most of what we see isn't to do with sex at all. just sayin

You sound like a muslim - is suicide haram in islam? Will allah forgive me or am I just going straight to hell? What does the quran say about it?

Original post by Foo.mp3
You realise that your historic (public) comments, and conduct, have done nothing to help this situation, right?

People change.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by hilrho
Yeah thats what I mean - guess I said it wrong then. But yeah, everywhere I look its sex sex and more sex!

As a self-confessed nymphomaniac, surely you must be delighted?
Reply 22
Original post by Profesh
As a self-confessed nymphomaniac, surely you must be delighted?

people change
Reply 23
Original post by Bros R Us
im not I just remember it standing out after you said you converted because it was just so odd and contradictory. a self proclaimed muslim who was acting so incredibly thirsty and sexually depraved, jus sayin.

it was fun to post like that at the time for shits and giggles and at the time irl i guess i was a nymphomaniac in real life. but people change ive changed

Quick Reply

Latest