The Student Room Group

Unrequited love

I (22 F) am in love with my best friend (32 NB) and find them to be incredibly sexually attractive. Don't want to be open about my feelings because I don't want to scare them off. We often drink together, I'd hoped it was just the alcohol, but spending more sober time with them hasn't changed how I feel. It doesn't help that and is a source of increasing guilt that I will get the odd kiss from him, he is flirty, when substance affected forgets that we aren't dating and that he is very comfortable just wearing lingerie around me. Have the up most respect for him but feel very sad :/
Original post by Anonymous
I (22 F) am in love with my best friend (32 NB) and find them to be incredibly sexually attractive. Don't want to be open about my feelings because I don't want to scare them off. We often drink together, I'd hoped it was just the alcohol, but spending more sober time with them hasn't changed how I feel. It doesn't help that and is a source of increasing guilt that I will get the odd kiss from him, he is flirty, when substance affected forgets that we aren't dating and that he is very comfortable just wearing lingerie around me. Have the up most respect for him but feel very sad :/

Just go for it you only live once, I can feel the sexual tension between you too and you both need to release it
Reply 2
Original post by A jaded girl
Just go for it you only live once, I can feel the sexual tension between you too and you both need to release it

But there isn't any sexual tension from his POV. We aren't compatible sexually. We did speak about dating, romance but we came to the conclusion that we shouldn't. That conversation was initiated by him and oh god I didn't realise how I felt until they said something.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending