The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
Best thing is to get it out and set it free but that's if you call the pest control bab. However sometimes they don't give a **** and just lay down poison. You'll have to find its nest, it's probably lost under your bed lol

They nest in the attic man!!
It keeps making it's way inside my bed as well. My bed is those that you can lift up, with closet space.
Original post by ForgetMe
Are you offering to be the test material for one? :sexface:

You've tortured an innocent creature and that's bad.

O___O
Original post by Anonymous
They nest in the attic man!!
It keeps making it's way inside my bed as well. My bed is those that you can lift up, with closet space.

No idea what kinda bed that is.
And if you know they're in the attic get someone in there to find the nest. Then to find the holes how they're getting in. That sounds like a nightmare.
What do you mean inside?! lmao
And as usual you respond with an attitude problem. I'm gonna honestly allow you from now on because I presume you have some deep issues and lash out randomly :erm:
Original post by 0to100
O___O

You mentioned it, so you must have some kind of experience in that area :colone: And you've already got your tongue out, all prepared :sexface:
What other animals?
Mice are rodents. Do you just expect for me to let it go, without actually capturing and killing it. I'm not going to set it free so that it could make it's way to my house, or any homes in my neighborhood. I don't live in a forest mate
Original post by 0to100
And as usual you respond with an attitude problem. I'm gonna honestly allow you from now on because I presume you have some deep issues and lash out randomly :erm:

You don't compute logic very well, do you?

*Quotes a statement I made first*

*Accuses me of being annoying and starting arguments*
Original post by TheTechN1304
I feel your pain OP. For Christmas I got a nice box of chocolates and left them in a bag on my bedroom floor. In the middle of the night I woke up to a scratching noise, and to my horror the ****er had bitten its way through the plastic bag, the box and had eaten the chocolates. Took a while before I could ever sleep after that. Get a mouse trap or lure it into a box using food and get rid of it.

Will do! Thanks
I quoted you with only tagging someone's name little girl
Pop some meds and quit talking to me

You mentioned it, so you must have some kind of experience in that area :colone: And you've already got your tongue out, all prepared :sexface:

lmao this thread is ****ed mate
What other animals?
Mice are rodents. Do you just expect for me to let it go, without actually capturing and killing it. I'm not going to set it free so that it could make it's way to my house, or any homes in my neighborhood. I don't live in a forest mate

So? Mice are highly intelligent creatures with the capacity to feel love, empathy, fear and pain. They can even be trained to detect drugs just like sniffer dogs can

I would expect you, or indeed anyone with some respect for life, ideally, to use a live trap and not kill it. Then maybe you can release it away from your house. Is it really too much to ask of you?
Thanks for the suggestion
Original post by 0to100

I'm 5'7'' and 22 years old, a bit big to be considered a 'little girl' don't you think?

You have nothing intelligent to say so you resort to ad hominems. Typical you.
I live in the city man. It'd probably make it's way back to my house or end up in other homes or restaurants in the area. I'll definitely look more into human ways of killing the little thing. Thanks for the suggestion
Original post by 0to100

:spank: You're asking to be stuffed up with a cucumber :colone:
:spank: You're asking to be stuffed up with a cucumber :colone:

Are you male
I live in the city man. It'd probably make it's way back to my house or end up in other homes or restaurants in the area. I'll definitely look more into human ways of killing the little thing. Thanks for the suggestion

Okay then, that's fine, just avoid glue traps, they're horrible, not only for mice but for other animals too
Original post by 0to100
Are you male

Why would a female have an avatar of 2 men kissing? :teehee:
Why would a female have an avatar of 2 men kissing? :teehee:

A female who's an advocate for LGBT? You're cool mate just allow the vegetable ****
one question, when you mention 'other animals'- what types are you referring to?
The only 'animal' in my house atm is mice
one question, when you mention 'other animals'- what types are you referring to?
The only 'animal' in my house atm is mice

Rats, for instance, they are also highly intelligent and empathetic as has been demonstrated in labs numerous times. Some people who own rats even say they are like 'little dogs' with how affectionate they are. Spiders and cockroaches are less cuddly but are still not deserving of being tortured really. New evidence is starting to come out that cockroaches are highly social creatures like humans are

Latest