The Student Room Group

Questionable theory test fail

I had my theory test today and got 48/50 on the multiple choice but only 38/75 on the hazard perception when I’ve been getting 60-70 marks on multiple mock tests. When I got the results I was really confused as to what I did wrong with me apparently getting 0 points on 5 clips. However after thinking about it I remembered that during the multiple choice I had to often click multiple times to make sure the answer had been selected as it often didn’t meaning the mouse could have been the problem during the hazard perception and hadn’t registered my clicks.

I have complained but have also booked another test but I have to wait just under a month. Just a pain really :frown:(
Reply 1
Original post by SamsSide
I had my theory test today and got 48/50 on the multiple choice but only 38/75 on the hazard perception when I’ve been getting 60-70 marks on multiple mock tests. When I got the results I was really confused as to what I did wrong with me apparently getting 0 points on 5 clips. However after thinking about it I remembered that during the multiple choice I had to often click multiple times to make sure the answer had been selected as it often didn’t meaning the mouse could have been the problem during the hazard perception and hadn’t registered my clicks.

I have complained but have also booked another test but I have to wait just under a month. Just a pain really :frown:(

Definitely the mouse. Not much else you can do than wait. Make sure you press the mouse very hard next time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending