The Student Room Group

Want to get a happy meal but I'm 18

Ok so I am gonna get a happy meal later cause it's cheap but I don't want the toy cause I'm 18 ; could I just get them to give me the food in a bag and not in the massive happy meal box lol !

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fefssdf
Ok so I am gonna get a happy meal later cause it's cheap but I don't want the toy cause I'm 18 ; could I just get them to give me the food in a bag and not in the massive happy meal box lol !

Why... just take it in the box... if you don't want the toy, give it to some kid in there!
It's not even worth the money lol and it's such a small amount of food.
Reply 3
Original post by mobbsy91
Why... just take it in the box... if you don't want the toy, give it to some kid in there!

Well I just think it's a bit of a waste of packaging like I'd rather they just save the box and fave me a paper bag ah
Original post by fefssdf

:yep:They should be able to do that if you asked them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Matrix123
:yep:They should be able to do that if you asked them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok thanks :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by loveleest
It's not even worth the money lol and it's such a small amount of food.

What should I get instead to be come economical ?
I was thinking large chips and a chicken burger ? How much would that cost
Reply 7
Original post by fefssdf

Keep the toy and when you got kids, give em all the free toys you got then they'll be happy
Reply 8
The toy is the best part :colonhash:
I love happy meal!! :eating: Although I will be 18 next year. But I guess it's never too old to eat happy meal. Even 30 yr olds eat it! You can give the toys to your bro/sis if you don't want it.
my gran is 70 and still orders a happy meal and even keeps the toy :colondollar: :laugh:
Original post by fefssdf
Ok thanks :smile:

No worries :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fefssdf

get me 1 whilst ur at it mate

Spoiler

Yes, you should be able to :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by Workangel_24
I love happy meal!! :eating: Although I will be 18 next year. But I guess it's never too old to eat happy meal. Even 30 yr olds eat it! You can give the toys to your bro/sis if you don't want it.

I don't think my 17 year old brother will want the toy !
Original post by Spock's Socks
my gran is 70 and still orders a happy meal and even keeps the toy :colondollar: :laugh:

Awwh :cute: I guess I'll be like your granny when I get to that age!! I'll give the toys to my grandchildren :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
get me 1 whilst ur at it mate

Spoiler

I'll send it in the post yh ? But I don't accept returns :smile:
Original post by fefssdf
I don't think my 17 year old brother will want the toy !

Oh then give it to lil kids you can find in the shop.
Original post by fefssdf
I'll send it in the post yh ? But I don't accept returns :smile:

wut if I'm not satisfied with ur purchase? :holmes:
Original post by fefssdf
What should I get instead to be come economical ?
I was thinking large chips and a chicken burger ? How much would that cost

that would cost about 5 pounds maybe

Quick Reply

Latest