Original post by saraxh
I'd only go looking for Dolphins :love:

Spoiler

true :dolphin:
:rofl:
I think u'd last 1.2 seconds or more :yep:
wait. NOOOOOOOOOOO
*sigh*
I thought you had to create the bucket list by 18th of July. Well that sucks. And I sat on my lazy ass working, updating and fixing my bucket list all day thinking that as long it was in the forum it would be entered -_-

better read instructions next time :frown:

wow i reaaaalllly feel like smashing my head in

@Queen Cersei plz let me die, tell me i'm dq'd
(edited 7 years ago)
At this point I don't know if I've been disqualified, but here is my list anyway:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4206726
Original post by Gabzinc
wait. NOOOOOOOOOOO
*sigh*
I thought you had to create the bucket list by 18th of July. Well that sucks. And I sat on my lazy ass working, updating and fixing my bucket list all day thinking that as long it was in the forum it would be entered -_-

better read instructions next time :frown:

wow i reaaaalllly feel like smashing my head in

@Queen Cersei plz let me die, tell me i'm dq'd

Original post by Gabzinc
At this point I don't know if I've been disqualified, but here is my list anyway:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4206726

Hey Gabzinc,

No worries! If you just update your blog with the stuff you've completed so far and carry on for the last leg I would be happy to still include you in the running :smile:
Original post by Queen Cersei
Hey Gabzinc,

No worries! If you just update your blog with the stuff you've completed so far and carry on for the last leg I would be happy to still include you in the running :smile:

Ah! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! Hail, Queen Cersei!

(i'm over the moon)
Afternoon everyone!

So the end of the Summer Bucket List Challenge is tomorrow at midnight! If everyone could post up their final blog entries/ photos/updates before then, we can crack on with choosing a winner!

Also, Circle have released a special code for TSRians (TSRFIVE) where you get a fiver for downloading their app, thought you guys might be interested as the prize money is going to be paid through the Circle app anyway (and can then be withdrawn into your bank). https://www.circle.com/en-gb/studentroom

Spoiler

Afternoon everyone!

So the end of the Summer Bucket List Challenge is tomorrow at midnight! If everyone could post up their final blog entries/ photos/updates before then, we can crack on with choosing a winner!

Also, Circle have released a special code for TSRians (TSRFIVE) where you get a fiver for downloading their app, thought you guys might be interested as the prize money is going to be paid through the Circle app anyway (and can then be withdrawn into your bank). https://www.circle.com/en-gb/studentroom

Thank you! :h:

Can't even begin to imagine how much fun you're going to have reading through everyone's blogs :teehee:
Afternoon everyone!

Spoiler

Oh wow that's so cool! This summer has flown by and I'm kinda sad it's over after today :frown: but it has been so much fun to do!

Well done to everyone who's taken part xx :h:
Afternoon everyone!

Spoiler

Sorry but I did not receive a notification for this.
Do you mean this evening?That is actually quite convenient as I finish my placement then :lol:
Editting & last minute updates done!

Thanks TSR for bringing out the inner blogger in me :lol:
A big thanks to TSR and everyone who got involved with the summer bucket list challenge! I've had such a great summer and I've really achieved a lot more than I thought possible of myself, and it was all you guys that kept me going! I've really enjoyed every single bucket list, blog and update from every single person. I've had a really good time keeping up with everyone's summers! Competition or not, I'd really like to do another one next year!

I hope everyone has had a really great summer! Whatever everyone is doing after the summer, good luck to you all :h:
Thanks TSR! This has been great! :h:
Whaaaaa, need to update my blog, really hard to keep on top of it while travelling :/
Can't believe that it's already over! The time's flown by - I'd loved every minute of this, and I've actually done something this year, as opposed to sitting on my butt for the entirety of the summer holidays.
:smile:
Reply 196
Afternoon everyone!

Spoiler

It was awesome doing my list on the challenge.. sadly I couldn't edit my video/s in time for the challenge :frown:
Will make sure to up my game for next year :tongue:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4200476

I hope it isn't too late to submit my final blog? I've only just got back from holiday...
It's been tough to choose and there's been loads of AMAZING blogs but it's finally time... the results ARE IN!

The winner of the huge top prize of £500 is... :listen:

Spoiler

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

congrats gif.gif

Myself and @Danny Dorito LOVED reading your blog and your summer looked both fun and productive! I hope you enjoy spending (or saving) your prize!

Now for the runners up who have won £25 each... :clap2:

Coming in at second place:

Spoiler

3rd place is snapped up by:

Spoiler

4th place goes to:

Spoiler

And finally in 5th is...

Spoiler

Congratulations to everyone who won and to everyone who took part! The blogs were incredible to read and I hope you all had amazing summers that you will remember forever :h:

Please drop me a PM if you're a winner so I can take you through receiving your prizes :smile:

Spoiler

It's been tough to choose and there's been loads of AMAZING blogs but it's finally time... the results ARE IN!

The winner of the huge top prize of £500 is... :listen:

Spoiler

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

congrats gif.gif

Myself and @Danny Dorito LOVED reading your blog and your summer looked both fun and productive! I hope you enjoy spending (or saving) your prize!

Now for the runners up who have won £25 each... :clap2:

Coming in at second place:

Spoiler

3rd place is snapped up by:

Spoiler

4th place goes to:

Spoiler

And finally in 5th is...

Spoiler

Congratulations to everyone who won and to everyone who took part! The blogs were incredible to read and I hope you all had amazing summers that you will remember forever :h:

Please drop me a PM if you're a winner so I can take you through receiving your prizes :smile:

Spoiler

REALLY?? Wow, thanks so much everyone!! :smile: And a huge well done to everyone who entered and those who won, especially@LiiHyde!
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest