The Student Room Group

The most supportive TSR users

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cupcakes87
Get it before monday so you can see me and Raj together! :biggrin: that is if she shows up :lol:

Simran :smile:

can't before monday sorry :smile: just atm can't you pm them to me?? and btw hasn't she got NCS?? :lol:

WOW nice name.......... hello Simran :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Reachin4TheStars

Spoiler

You are soo lovely! Thank you <3 :smile:
:smile: Stay strong and keep your chin up.
Original post by Liinda2702
You are soo lovely! Thank you <3 :smile:

No problem! :biggrin:
Original post by raman_17
can't before monday sorry :smile: just atm can't you pm them to me?? and btw hasn't she got NCS?? :lol:

WOW nice name.......... hello Simran :biggrin:

Okii okiiiiii and noooo :lol: yh she does but I'm really confused Cus she said two days but idk :rofl: will just have to wait and see :moon:

Hello Raman :biggrin:.
I'm flattered x
Original post by eden3
LAWWWWWWD @donutellme

Why thank u mayneee. III Apreshiate dat....

I nominate LAWWWWDDD @eden3 for this position. He been makin ALLLL KINDDDDSSSSSSSSSS O GAINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

Spoiler

Original post by cupcakes87
Okii okiiiiii and noooo :lol: yh she does but I'm really confused Cus she said two days but idk :rofl: will just have to wait and see :moon:

Hello Raman :biggrin:.

ooooooook :smile:

basically the first week lasts 5 days of activities (and living away from home) then the second week is living away from home and experiencing uni life and 3rd and 4th week is like charity work :biggrin: do you get it....... why did she say 2 days? :unsure:

it's funny how i knoe ur name after knowing u for roughly a year :rofl: :lol: :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
@0to100 because I could talk to him about anything and everything and he supported me, and told me how everything would be ok :smile: He's really nice. :biggrin:

How was the bday? Mine was just on the 1st :cool: So i went all out last wknd I'm still dizzy like lol
Original post by 0to100
How was the bday? Mine was just on the 1st :cool: So i went all out last wknd I'm still dizzy like lol

Ohhhhhhhh wows! Happy late birthdayyyyyyyyyyyy! 💖👑😜:bubbles::birthday::beer::birthday::ahee::bootyshake::bunny::elefant::elmo::hugs::nyan::yy::party2: And mine was good thank you! And lol still hungover eh? As long as you had a good time, that's all that counts! 👌🏼 What prezzies did ya get? 💯

Quick Reply

Latest