The Student Room Group

Adjustment

Hey,
I really want to call some universities on the 18th to ask about some available courses, if I hopefully exceed my firm choice grades, but I do not know who or what team of the uni I have to contact.Is it the undergraduate admission team? Most unis have so many "contact us" numbers. I am in particular looking at University of Warwick, but gonna try to contact as many unis as possible.
Could someone please help me?
This comes from the UCAS website;
There's no vacancy list for Adjustment you'll need to check course details using the search tool and contact admissions offices at unis and colleges to talk about any possible vacancies.

Tell them you're applying through Adjustment and give them your Personal ID. (They won't be able to see your application unless you've registered.)

They'll check you've met and exceeded your conditions. (Remember if you contact them on results day there could be a short delay while your application is updated.)

Talk to them about course vacancies, but be careful to confirm that you're just gathering information at this stage only verbally agree an offer with a university or college if you're absolutely sure you want it.

Reply 2
Original post by retardis
This comes from the UCAS website;
There's no vacancy list for Adjustment you'll need to check course details using the search tool and contact admissions offices at unis and colleges to talk about any possible vacancies.

Tell them you're applying through Adjustment and give them your Personal ID. (They won't be able to see your application unless you've registered.)

They'll check you've met and exceeded your conditions. (Remember if you contact them on results day there could be a short delay while your application is updated.)

Talk to them about course vacancies, but be careful to confirm that you're just gathering information at this stage only verbally agree an offer with a university or college if you're absolutely sure you want it.

Thanks, but who do i contact? When i go to the contact list, there are different numbers, and there is also a confirmation hotline. Is it the undergraduate admission team number?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SaphBruh
Thanks, but who do i contact? When i go to the contact list, there are different numbers, and there is also a confirmation hotline. Is it the undergraduate admission team number?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its the admissions so yeah the admission team, if anything and its the wrong number theyll direct you to the right one anyway so no need to stress too much.
Original post by SaphBruh

Posted from TSR Mobile

The admissions numbers will be redirected to the confirmation hotline on results day anyway.

Always call the hotline number - if they've messed up the redirects you could end up getting answerphones or cut off if you call the normal numbers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending