The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

The Old Mill & Keiller Court (Dundee) - find your flatmates

Hi, guys! I noticed that there wasn't a discussion for finding your flatmates, so I thought I could start one. :h:I'm Riya and I'll be a freshman at University of Dundee this September. I'll be living at The Old Mill accommodation, Block A, 1st floor, flat 02. Any flatmates here? :smile:
Reply 1
Unfortunately the forum seems dead this year... we had a great accommodation thread last year!

The Old Mill and Keiller Court are very popular with second years etc. How come you went there instead of uni accommodation? Expenses?
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
Yes. I'm coming from Bulgaria and uni accommodation is over 10 000 Bulgarian leva, which is too expensive for most of us.
I have to admit that I'm a bit nervous about The Old Mill though. I've read some nasty comments about the quality of the flats... Do you have any information or personal experience with them? I
Reply 3
Original post by Venera
Yes. I'm coming from Bulgaria and uni accommodation is over 10 000 Bulgarian leva, which is too expensive for most of us.
I have to admit that I'm a bit nervous about The Old Mill though. I've read some nasty comments about the quality of the flats... Do you have any information or personal experience with them? I

I've never been to them but I've heard stuff. One block is quite decent, but the others aren't.:s-smilie:
Reply 4
Original post by Airmed
I've never been to them but I've heard stuff. One block is quite decent, but the others aren't.:s-smilie:

Well, I hope mine will be fine. :smile:
Reply 5
Hey there, I will be staying at the Old Mill too, block D tho. I sent you a pm if you want to talk! :smile:
Original post by Venera
Hi, guys! I noticed that there wasn't a discussion for finding your flatmates, so I thought I could start one. :h:I'm Riya and I'll be a freshman at University of Dundee this September. I'll be living at The Old Mill accommodation, Block A, 1st floor, flat 02. Any flatmates here? :smile:

I'm block A flat 6! Would be great to get to know someone :smile:

Nicole X
Reply 7
Original post by Nicolehxoo
I'm block A flat 6! Would be great to get to know someone :smile:

Nicole X

Hi, Nicole!
You should check out this facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/318802088461171
Reply 8
Hi I'm moving into keiller court tomorrow! Block B flat 3 anyone??
Reply 9
Hi! Can you tell me how good are Keiller Court and The Old Mill? I am considering them for next year(because of the price), but I will probably end up booking a room in The Hub...
Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending