The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

univ of kent 2022/2023 Parkwood flats - kemsdale court

Hey guys,
I m an international student who s accepted staying in park wood flats (kemsdale court). I ve been asking in a lot of wpp and fb groups but idk why there seems to be no one who will be staying in kemsdale court. I m kinda scared its some kind of a ghost town ahah.
If you re living here hit me up, would like to meet future flatmates.
Reply 1
Hi there, I’m also staying in Kemsdale court in Parkwood! DM me and let’s start a group chat for when we find others :smile: my Instagram is Lilybarw_
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Hiya my accommodation is also at Kemsdale Court, would love a chat. My insta is ella_honour.
Reply 3
Heyy im also going to Kent in September and staying in Kemsdale court, a group chat sounds like a great idea my instagram is ciara _.laww :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Eccentric Goatie
Hey guys,
I m an international student who s accepted staying in park wood flats (kemsdale court). I ve been asking in a lot of wpp and fb groups but idk why there seems to be no one who will be staying in kemsdale court. I m kinda scared its some kind of a ghost town ahah.

Hi there!

Just to say congratulations for getting your place at Kent, and I hope you're just as excited as I was before I came to Uni. Don't worry if you haven't found that many people where you are living, I had the same issue before first year, and it just turned out that most people weren't looking online for flat mates like me. But there was plenty of new people to meet!

If you have any questions, Please let me know 😊

Adam - Uni of Kent Rep
Reply 5
Original post by Eccentric Goatie
Hey guys,

Hi there im Alice
I am also in Kemsdale Court, Park Wood Flats : )
Original post by Alice230
Hi there im Alice
I am also in Kemsdale Court, Park Wood Flats : )

Hey Alice!

Congrats on your place at Kent, we can't wait to welcome you! This thread is from last year, but you can find others in your accommodation on the official freshers Facebook group; there's lots of posts already from others in Park Wood :smile:

Best of luck with everything!!

Natalie
University of Kent Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending