The Student Room Group

My brother is such a little ****

I'm 15 and my brother is 13.

He acts so Innocent and my mum always defends him for everything.

An example is he was on the Xbox and I asked if I could have a go, we agreed on a time to switch over (8pm) and I left him alone till then. I went back at 8 and he was like "just let me finish this level" I was like ok and sat down in the same room. He then was like I'm not coming off till u leave the room so I was like fine. I went outside and waited. 5 minutes later he came over to me and was like " can u talk 2 my friends quickly" (on Xbox live) I was like " no , why " and he just said they wanna 2 talk to me . He then said "I won't come off unless u talk 2 them " so I was like "fine " ( I dislike this friend as I sorta know her and have seen her before and she is just such a *****) so basically my brothers friend was saying 2 me " can u let ur brother play longer on the Xbox cause we've hardly spoken and all u wanna play is Fifa " I didn't respond much as she's not worth my time" my brother then asked what she said (as if he didn't already no ) and I told him and then he wouldn't come off the Xbox even though he said he would at multiple times! I sat in the room because I no it annoyes him when he's playing because he doesn't speak 2 his Xbox live friends whenever I'm there. He kept moaning at me and I kept ignoring him. 10 minutes later my mum came in and told my brother 2 get of the Xbox . My brother then told my mum that I was just sitting in there annoying him and my mum made me leave the room and let my brother continue playing on the Xbox! Even though I tried 2 explain the situation she did t listen !

This example may seem petty but I just feel like my mum always sides with my brother and I was pretty annoyed that my brother got his friend 2 try and manipulate me !

Opinions ???
Reply 1
Classic sibling strife
Original post by anonomon

An example is he was on the Xbox and I asked if I could have a go, we agreed on a time to switch over (8pm) and I left him alone till then. I went back at 8 and he was like "just let me finish this level" I was like ok and sat down in the same room. He then was like I'm not coming off till u leave the room so I was like fine. I went outside and waited. 5 minutes later he came over to me and was like " can u talk 2 my friends quickly" (on Xbox live) I was like " no , why " and he just said they wanna 2 talk to me . He then said "I won't come off unless u talk 2 them " so I was like "fine " ( I dislike this friend as I sorta know her and have seen her before and she is just such a *****) so basically my brothers friend was saying 2 me " can u let ur brother play longer on the Xbox cause we've hardly spoken and all u wanna play is Fifa " I didn't respond much as she's not worth my time" my brother then asked what she said (as if he didn't already no ) and I told him and then he wouldn't come off the Xbox even though he said he would at multiple times! I sat in the room because I no it annoyes him when he's playing because he doesn't speak 2 his Xbox live friends whenever I'm there. He kept moaning at me and I kept ignoring him. 10 minutes later my mum came in and told my brother 2 get of the Xbox . My brother then told my mum that I was just sitting in there annoying him and my mum made me leave the room and let my brother continue playing on the Xbox! Even though I tried 2 explain the situation she did t listen !

This example may seem petty but I just feel like my mum always sides with my brother and I was pretty annoyed that my brother got his friend 2 try and manipulate me !

Opinions ???
yup I know how u feel !!!!! I can give one opinion!!!!!! Suffer!!!!!!!:cry:
lol feel for ya, but just wait 1 year then you can get a part time job and then with your first pay get your self your own console :smile:
Aren't all little brothers little d**ks? At least, that my experience with 2 younger brothers

Posted from TSR Mobile
My brother is a lot more worse tbh, I literally made a similar thread a few weeks ago
Just turn his xbox off, grab the controller off him.

Its clearly your turn now, not doing anything wrong.

Opinions ???

you can stop him next time just go and switch the fusebox off and on
Unplug it whilst he's in the middle of a game

Opinions ???

You seem to be the victim here, but you could handle it better. First off, don't be a jerk yourself. If it annoys him that you're sitting behind him, then don't sit behind him. The most likely reason for her siding with him is that you're both being jerks to each other, but he's weaker, so can't stand up for himself as easily.

You should always aim to make sure he has the best possible experience when playing games, even if he doesn't do the same to you. That way you'll gain trust and respect from your mum, and he won't. If he's going back on a promise he made, then by all means tell him to get off the console - he's got no moral reason to keep playing.

As long as you are the responsible one, you should always keep your mum's support.
As a younger brother I can confirm we are ridiculously annoying to live with

(Asian brothers are the worst :wink: we get the most love from our mothers )
(edited 7 years ago)
Brothers are a pain, I have a 12 year old brother! We have the same arguments over his GTA 5 🙄👀
Next time you arrange a time tell your mum as soon as you arrange it then leave your brother to it, when its time to switch over ask your mum to get him to swap over.

Siblings are pain but when they either get older they get better :smile:
So sweet of you to call your brother not only a star, but a quadruple star!
Thankyou OP this made me smile. Can relate to my childhood so much
so cute
Reply 16
This means war!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Ha, you think you have it bad. One of my friends has a hole in her bedroom door at her mums house where her younger brother was being an idiot and thought it would be funny to take a carving knife to the door.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending