Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Do you think it's some sort of game?
Reply 2
That sounds really quite unpheasant

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why didnt you tell it to cluck off
You're all so phunny
image.jpgGuys I'm actually serious here I even have a photo of it that I took before it started chasing me
Well me and my friend found them when we were hiking and she thought it was a peacock but I said no it's a pheasant then we started taking selfies and another pheasant appeared. So then we decided to take pictures of them as memories and when we start walking off they keep following us. I get freaked out and start running and they cornered me but I ran past them and they start chasing us quickly
Reply 7
[video="youtube;kotWv4MCxNI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kotWv4MCxNI[/video]
Reply 8
Did the pheasant explain why he/she did that??

I am quite disgusted and he/she should be reprimanded. Behaviour like this is frankly disgusting. :angry:
Reply 9
Original post by Pinkberry_y
First time this has happened, felt rather traumatised. ASk me anything

Was it after your honey?
This is giving me goosebumps

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sounds like fowl play to me

Posted from TSR Mobile
What a cluck.
Sounds like you've winged this thread tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was actually chased by a bunch of brown ducks when I was holding a loaf of bread. Most terrifying experience in my life.
SAME. I actually started screaming and that egged them on even more. They were gonna peck me to death
Original post by asmuse123
I was actually chased by a bunch of brown ducks when I was holding a loaf of bread. Most terrifying experience in my life.

Omg that sounds so awful. Ducks are ruthless when it comes to bread. Swans are just as bad one tried to bit my little brothers finger off
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Omg that sounds so awful. Ducks are ruthless when it comes to bread. Swans are just as bad one tried to bit my little brothers finger off

All my life I was taught animals were more scared of me than I them, only to find out big, brown ducks are willing to chase me down for bread! Does the council not feed them?!
Really?

I once tried to chase one and catch it when I was out running but it was off like a rocket.
Original post by JamesN88
Really?

I once tried to chase one and catch it when I was out running but it was off like a rocket.

I feel like they can sense fear because I got really scared and it had looked me in the eyes then it started chasing me and the other pheasant followed

Quick Reply

Latest