The Student Room Group

Will I have to pay international fees if I study in the UK?

My family is English and I was born in the UK (London) but I will be moving to Qatar in the next couple of weeks. My parents will be staying there indefinitely but I would like to return in order to go to university in England (provided neither Boris nor Farage are supreme dictators :wink:). I'll be attending a British school in Qatar so I'll take A-level courses but I'm not sure whether I'll have to pay international fees to study in an English university? Thanks.
Original post by elisabethgrace
My family is English and I was born in the UK (London) but I will be moving to Qatar in the next couple of weeks. My parents will be staying there indefinitely but I would like to return in order to go to university in England (provided neither Boris nor Farage are supreme dictators :wink:). I'll be attending a British school in Qatar so I'll take A-level courses but I'm not sure whether I'll have to pay international fees to study in an English university? Thanks.

I'd say it's likely you'll be paying local fees as a UK citizen. However, you'd be better off contacting a school to ask.
Original post by zombiejon
I'd say it's likely you'll be paying local fees as a UK citizen. However, you'd be better off contacting a school to ask.
Thanks, I'll get in touch with the careers officer at my old school :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending