The Student Room Group

Edexcel: From kaiser to fuhrer 1900-1945, his03/d exam friday 10th june 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eddso
In all honesty guys, the exam is done

I know it's sometimes natural to want to think about what you wrote and then get worried about that but it won't do any good. The exam is done so try to push that to the back of your mind and focus on your next exams

Amen to that, forwards on to my next exam, English Lit, the one I'm the most worried about. I hate the gothic.
Reply 741
Original post by sixschmidt
Amen to that, forwards on to my next exam, English Lit, the one I'm the most worried about. I hate the gothic.

That's my next exam too, and doing the gothic! I love it!
I guess you guys are right. Hope everyone gets the grade they want. For me an A would be a nice surprise but I'll be fine with a B which is most likely what I'll get. Bye bye history!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone

Happy results day! How did History go for you?

Congrats to everyone on finishing their exams - you did amazing for getting through them no matter what grade you got

If you need any advice on results, adjustment, clearing or uni go check out our Applications and UCAS forum

history

I went from a B in AS to an A*. So so happy 😁
Original post by legolas_09
I went from a B in AS to an A*. So so happy 😁

Congrats!! That's an amazing jump in grades! You should feel super proud of yourself :yay:
Reply 746
I felt good about this exam, but I got a D which mean I lost my firm choice place ugh. Possibly will get a remark though
Reply 747
I was 3 marks off an A* - is that worth a remark?
Reply 748
Original post by eddso
I was 3 marks off an A* - is that worth a remark?

Depends on your what you want the A* for. I'm remarking my one as overall in History I was 3 marks off a B, and my teachers okay'd it. I'd talk to a teacher X
Reply 749
Original post by mp2305
Depends on your what you want the A* for. I'm remarking my one as overall in History I was 3 marks off a B, and my teachers okay'd it. I'd talk to a teacher X

I literally just want it for my own satisfaction as was getting A*s throughout the year haha, I wanted to speak to my teacher but they didn't come in when we collected results which was annoying so I have emailed them
Last year I got C in unit 1 and D in Unit 2, this year Ive got A in unit 3 (Fascism) and A* in the coursework! Overall, its a B. Such a comeback!:grin:
Congrats on the grades guys, I got my A* but didn't get into my first choice Birmingham, but i'm going Leicester and couldn't be happier.
I got an A*!! I was in shock. Checked the actual raw marks and I got 66/70 :zomg: my face was literally that emoji when I realised lol cos i came out of the exam thinking it was a train wreck
Original post by mp2305
I felt good about this exam, but I got a D which mean I lost my firm choice place ugh. Possibly will get a remark though

Same! I put loads down and honestly gave a really good answer to both questions. Saw what other people put in my class and I felt quietly confident about my performance. Looked at my results on the day and was very disappointed. Still got a C with ease but the D from that exam made it a middle C. Must've been marked really harshly or something, getting my paper back to see if it really was as bad as the grade suggests.
Got a D last year, re took all exams and got a B overall!
Reply 755
Original post by tomlam
Same! I put loads down and honestly gave a really good answer to both questions. Saw what other people put in my class and I felt quietly confident about my performance. Looked at my results on the day and was very disappointed. Still got a C with ease but the D from that exam made it a middle C. Must've been marked really harshly or something, getting my paper back to see if it really was as bad as the grade suggests.

exactly how I felt! I got remarked, but still got the same grade. gutted, really
you see for part A i totally messed it up because ive been revising the holocaust but i still managed to get out 2.5 pages but there was a lack of knoweldge
i did german agression on part b and i totally smashed that out the park - i siad it was the fault of the germans - used source 1 and part of source 2 to show this. then i used source 2 and said that the only reason german felt isolated is because they had no alliances and this was their fault because allowing reinsurance treaty to expire and not forming an alliance with britain instead asking them to join the triple alliance

how would that do for a grade???
i got 154UMS in my 1st Year...A High B in my coursework what would i get overall

RSFC Student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending