The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Room swap Band D Manor Park for Band D on Campus

So I got an offer for a room in Manor Park (Ernst Chain 47-54) however I would really like to be on campus. I’m looking for anyone who would want to swap with me (preferably from International house or millennium house but all offers are welcome!). Manor Park is super nice and the rooms are nice and new, plus it has its own common rooms, cafes, launderettes, etc however due to the distance from town I would just really like to be on campus. Feel free to message/reply if you have any questions. Really hoping I can find someone!
Reply 1
Hi there! I know you are finding a band D room on campus. Though I have been allocated to Battersea Court, which is a band C room, I'd really hope to move back to Manor Park cause all my friends are there (it's not joking, really all of them and I don't know why lol). So, if you don't mind and didn't get any reply yet, hope you can think over this. Thank you soooo much!!!
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Hello, I was offered a room Band C - Standard, Battersea West at Stag Hill Campus. This is on campus... If you are interested, I would like to swap...
Reply 3
Thank you both for your offers! I however dont think I will switch anymore. Room swaps arent till all the way in October and by then I'll be all settled in and already made friends. I just think its not worth the hassle. Super sorry to confuse you like this! I think i just panicked hearing I wont be on campus but it really doesnt seem that bad once i thought of it. Again, I'm sorry to go back on this :frown: i hope you both get the rooms you want :smile:
Reply 4
I am also in Ernst Chain 47-54 at Manor Park its a Band D room and I am looking for anyone who would like to swap a room because I would want to be located in Stag hill.
Original post by Riz.Vent
I am also in Ernst Chain 47-54 at Manor Park its a Band D room and I am looking for anyone who would like to swap a room because I would want to be located in Stag hill.

Hello, I got a room band C in Stag hill! Do you want to swap?)
Reply 6
Hi guys, i am willing to swap my Band D room on Manor park for a Band D or E room on campus. C less preferably but i'll definitely consider. Is anyone willing to swap? Thank you soo much
Hi everyone, just to let you know that room swaps are offered in mid October. Please have a look here for more details: http://www.surrey.ac.uk/accommodation/residents/roomswaps/ You can get in touch with the accommodation team if you have any more questions: email them on [email protected] :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Riz.Vent

Hi there I got an offer at Battersea Rich on campus. I really need to got back to Manor Park. If you don't mind swapping please contact me!! Thanksss!!
Reply 9
Original post by kayjayy
Hi guys, i am willing to swap my Band D room on Manor park for a Band D or E room on campus. C less preferably but i'll definitely consider. Is anyone willing to swap? Thank you soo much

Hi there I got an offer at Battersea Rich on campus. I know you are finding Band D room and mine is Band C but if you don't mind and haven'g got any reply yet please contact me!! Thanks!!!
Reply 10
I would really prefer Band D room. Sorry
Reply 11
Original post by janiceyau
Hi there I got an offer at Battersea Rich on campus. I really need to got back to Manor Park. If you don't mind swapping please contact me!! Thanksss!!

Hi, idm swapping with u!
Original post by kayjayy
Hi, idm swapping with u!

Actually I have inbox messaged you. Did you get my message?:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by janiceyau
Actually I have inbox messaged you. Did you get my message?:smile:

Yup! Just need a proper way to contact you now hahah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending