The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Surrey univeristy accommodation daphne Jackson

I have been allocated daphne jackson as accommodation, but when I try and google it, it doesn’t come up. If any one has any pictures to be linked that would be highly appreciated:smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I have been allocated daphne jackson as accommodation, but when I try and google it, it doesn’t come up. If any one has any pictures to be linked that would be highly appreciated:smile:

Daphne Jackson is the road in manor park campus - I’ve been allocated accommodation there too x
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
I believe it's these blocks. Mine says Daphne Jackson Block R, which does show if you zoom in enough. I think it's a very new build because Google earth shows a construction sight (taken in 2018) and an empty field a few years before that Screenshot_20200825-141407_Maps-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Hello,

Daphne Jackson is on Manor Park. You can view images of this accommodation here: https://www.surrey.ac.uk/accommodation/our-accommodation/band-d-rooms
Hi there,

I lived in Block P on Daphne Jackson Road last year and I can confirm it is these buildings here on Google Maps. Because the buildings are so new, Google Maps hasn't updated the buildings on its maps yet. I also found that when I gave certain businesses or government agencies my address it didn't come up in their databases so I would often have to input it manually. That being said, all accommodation on Daphne Jackson are very nice and practically brand new!

Hope this helps with anyone looking these accommodation options!

Claire
Surrey Student Final Year
Reply 5
Original post by ClaireStewart11
Hi there,

I lived in Block P on Daphne Jackson Road last year and I can confirm it is these buildings here on Google Maps. Because the buildings are so new, Google Maps hasn't updated the buildings on its maps yet. I also found that when I gave certain businesses or government agencies my address it didn't come up in their databases so I would often have to input it manually. That being said, all accommodation on Daphne Jackson are very nice and practically brand new!

Hope this helps with anyone looking these accommodation options!

Claire
Surrey Student Final Year

What was your room like? I'm in Block P and very nervous about what the rooms are like. Sorry to be nosy but do you have any photos of it? I have autism and would really like an idea of what it's like.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending