The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Room Swap

Hello people

I will be a second year for 23-24 and the accomodation people said we have to find people to swap rooms with if we want to swap

I have been offered band D in university court on Stag Hill; I do vetmed and I don't like walking - so if anyone wants to arrange a swap - please I beg - Am looking for anything on manor park really.

Thanks <3
Original post by kittybix
Hello people

I will be a second year for 23-24 and the accomodation people said we have to find people to swap rooms with if we want to swap

I have been offered band D in university court on Stag Hill; I do vetmed and I don't like walking - so if anyone wants to arrange a swap - please I beg - Am looking for anything on manor park really.

Thanks <3

Hello!

I'd recommend going on the Uni of Surrey Freshers 2022 and/or 2023 Facebook pages. A lot of students post on there, and it's a great way to reach a large number of people 😊

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Sam (she/her)
MSc Psychology Student
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Hi, I’m first year. What is the name of the accomdation building? I’m in Manor Park but my course is in Stag Hill. Let me know when you can thanks.
Original post by happydays33
Hi, I’m first year. What is the name of the accomdation building? I’m in Manor Park but my course is in Stag Hill. Let me know when you can thanks.

I’m in twyford court which is also really close about a 5 minute walk or less to stag hill it’s a Band D so let me know as most of my friends are in Manor Park

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending