The Student Room Group

Puzzled..

Went to a friend of mines party the other day and I was dared to kiss the host. Of course, I did the dare and really enjoyed it. What confuses me is that I was the only person who was dared to do anything and the person who dared me to do it is her best friend. I'm sure someone said she had been waiting a couple of months for me to do the dare, but wasn't aware of it. Just trying to work out why I was asked alone.

Original post by Anonymous
Went to a friend of mines party the other day and I was dared to kiss the host. Of course, I did the dare and really enjoyed it. What confuses me is that I was the only person who was dared to do anything and the person who dared me to do it is her best friend. I'm sure someone said she had been waiting a couple of months for me to do the dare, but wasn't aware of it. Just trying to work out why I was asked alone.

Sounds awfully like a matchmaking thing, and one where you have a chance of getting a good result at that.
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
Sounds awfully like a matchmaking thing, and one where you have a chance of getting a good result at that.

Still can't think why it was just me though?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending