The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS-Biology Salters Nuffield... Results?

What grades did people get for Edexcel AS-Biology Salters Nuffield?
I got an A, the mark was 112 I think. Very happy! :smile:
Original post by klaudialucia
I got an A, the mark was 112 I think. Very happy! :smile:

Wow! What an achievement! You sound like you definitely worked hard for it!! I'm self-taught around a full time job so only managed to scrape a grade 'C' :/ Any possibility you can give me some advice on studying/revision techniques. I really could do with help. Also would you mind if I keep in contact with you over the next year? as I feel very isolated not having any communication with students also sitting the same course :frown:
C is good considering you're self taught thats amazing!I got an A (mark equiv 95 ?? idk if that's high) and I'm so proud however it doesn't even count towards anything which is soo anoying tbh. If you wanted I'd love to keep in contact for next year? do you have any sort of social media I can add you on? :-)
I got a C, thought I'd get an E though so I'm really happy
Original post by abbieunderwood
C is good considering you're self taught thats amazing!I got an A (mark equiv 95 ?? idk if that's high) and I'm so proud however it doesn't even count towards anything which is soo anoying tbh. If you wanted I'd love to keep in contact for next year? do you have any sort of social media I can add you on? :-)

Well done!! You must have worked really hard!! I would really love to keep in contact with you over this year :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending