The Student Room Group

The Arsenal Thread XXV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by James.Carnell
Postet? What is a postet?

A postet is what you become when I'm using my phone while laying a brick on the toilet.
Reply 61
Also think letting Gnabry go was a mistake. No harm in just loaning him to Weder ffs
Reply 62
Original post by SA-1
Also think letting Gnabry go was a mistake.

Based on what?
Reply 63
Original post by swirly
Based on what?

Based on his potential.. He seems like someone that could turn into a really good player

How can we hold on to Sanogo and let anyone else go?

There was absolutely no need to sell him is my point
Reply 64
Inb4 one notable assist vs Spurs
Original post by Kenan and Kel
A postet is what you become when I'm using my phone while laying a brick on the toilet.

Gassy.
Reply 66
Original post by SA-1
Based on his potential.. He seems like someone that could turn into a really good player

How can we hold on to Sanogo and let anyone else go?

There was absolutely no need to sell him is my point

How tf can you say potential. Unless you've been watching reserve games religiously.

Maybe Wenger can see he's not going to make it. He's 5ft 8 ffs.

Tops, he'll end up somewhere like Schalke or Real Sociedad.
Original post by James.Carnell
#delusional

Bet you're like one of those tourists I always see at the Emirates. I hear Man City are all the rage these days, there's the door.

bet you're one of those dweebs who made a fan page for takuma asano a week before he signed. nice plug that you actually go to games btw lol, subtle.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
bet you're one of those dweebs who made a fan page for takuma asano a week before he signed. nice plug that you actually go to games btw lol, subtle.

Oh look, you ain't got a point so you're ad homming. #Dweeb.

You're not even an Arsenal fan.
Reply 69
Ffs Kenan's Mac is always jammed.
Reply 70
Lacazette 16-17 league stats: 3 games, 6 goals.

:colonhash:

Spoiler

hopefully Perez will bang :colonhash:
Original post by swirly
Lacazette 16-17 league stats: 3 games, 6 goals.

:colonhash:

Spoiler

hopefully Perez will bang :colonhash:

How many from open play?
Reply 72
Original post by leinad2012
How many from open play?

6 :colonhash:
jack gonig was good. he needs the game time. gnabry, on loan, campbell, no, he should have stayed.

Wenger still OUT, but a decent window.
Reply 74
Original post by kimkarsd
jack gonig was good. he needs the game time. gnabry, on loan, campbell, no, he should have stayed.

Wenger still OUT, but a decent window.

Strong spelling and punctuation.
Original post by SA-1
Strong spelling and punctuation.

yes, actually it's pretty good, since it's only a Web forum, and I don't care either way. Though considering half of the posts in this thread and no doubt others here, I see you have the time and the courage to single them out...hahahaha. but cool, I have a good impression of you now.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 76
yes, actually it's pretty good, since it's only a Web forum, and I don't care either way. Though considering half of the posts in this thread and no doubt others here, I see you have the time and the courage to single them out...hahahaha. but cool, I have a good impression of you now.

@Lucio makes 38k pa
Reply 77

lmaoooo rofll pmsllllll ahaha ur bre jkz looooooolzzzzz
wenger needs to play 442 this season.

No more, 4231 ********.
Original post by swirly
6 :colonhash:

Well, that's a complete lie. Try harder Swirls :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest