The Student Room Group

AMA I'm an atheist

Scroll to see replies

Original post by starwarsjedi123
sure just post your number i'll MMS them. Or you could give me your address and i could come in person as a salesman to sell you this great smoked fish - you simply cannot refuse this offer

I'm afraid I can't accept the offer. The rate is too dubious to accept. Frankly, you'll be making a huge loss on this deal and I can't bring myself to do that to you.
Original post by AlexLawrence1453
I'm afraid I can't accept the offer. The rate is too dubious to accept. Frankly, you'll be making a huge loss on this deal and I can't bring myself to do that to you.

It's a date. You're invited to my house tomorrow evening and i'll feed you some freshly fished salmon.
It's a date. You're invited to my house tomorrow evening and i'll feed you some freshly fished salmon.

Baited again damnit
Baited again damnit

atheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeests tend to have this effect
atheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeests tend to have this effect

I might look into it. Thanks for the advice, Bill.
I might look into it. Thanks for the advice, Bill.

lmao i'm not bill. You've got the wrong guy/girl
lmao i'm not bill. You've got the wrong guy/girl

Haha! Nice one, Bill. Always the life of the party. I'll see you at Joyce's party next Saturday!
Original post by Jesus Christ!
It's ok. I still love you.

how patronising. A person of religion who believes they need to approve of my lack of belief. I shall now spend 24 hours trawling through reddit attempting to disprove the existence of a higher deity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
Haha! Nice one, Bill. Always the life of the party. I'll see you at Joyce's party next Saturday!

Does joyce like cheap salmon?
Does joyce like cheap salmon?

Come to think of it, I think she turned pescetarian last week. What an odd coinkydink that we're having this conversation! Bring some around next Saturday before the party when I'm helping set the buffet up. I'll be sure to put out some small appetisers made with your salmon, and include your reference on the table! I'll see you then!
Come to think of it, I think she turned pescetarian last week. What an odd coinkydink that we're having this conversation! Bring some around next Saturday before the party when I'm helping set the buffet up. I'll be sure to put out some small appetisers made with your salmon, and include your reference on the table! I'll see you then!

how much should i bring boy? raw or cooked? Smoked or regular? Marinated or plain?
how much should i bring boy? raw or cooked? Smoked or regular? Marinated or plain?

Enough smoked salmon for about 30 small crackers. I'll load them up with a thin layer of cream cheese so it doesn't overpower the salmon flavour so the guests really get a taste of your product.
Enough smoked salmon for about 30 small crackers. I'll load them up with a thin layer of cream cheese so it doesn't overpower the salmon flavour so the guests really get a taste of your product.

haha you dont need to load them up with cream cheese - you're a male. As a female, its joyce's job to get in the kitchen and add cream cheese
haha you dont need to load them up with cream cheese - you're a male. As a female, its joyce's job to get in the kitchen and add cream cheese

She's 90 years old and is in a wheelchair with osteoarthritis. Have you forgotten this? Also, tell that line to Gordon Ramsay and Papa John (papa bless)!
She's 90 years old and is in a wheelchair with osteoarthritis. Have you forgotten this? Also, tell that line to Gordon Ramsay and Papa John (papa bless)!

But i believe in female empowerment - she's 90 but a strong independent woman who dont need nobody and can still work in the kitchen. Stop being sexist
But i believe in female empowerment - she's 90 but a strong independent woman who dont need nobody and can still work in the kitchen. Stop being sexist

She is physically incapable of opening her hands
She is physically incapable of opening her hands

Nonsense. how does she move her wheelchair if she cant open her hands? Joyce is lying to you. Replace her with me and get free fish.

Also im an atheest - jus' letting you know in case you had forgotten
Nonsense. how does she move her wheelchair if she cant open her hands? Joyce is lying to you. Replace her with me and get free fish.

Also im an atheest - jus' letting you know in case you had forgotten

Haha. It's a bit of banter though, innit?
Haha. It's a bit of banter though, innit?

i dont have time for petty banter i'm a busy atheest constantly watching dawkins and trying to disprove the existence of god as a keyboard warrior
i dont have time for petty banter i'm a busy atheest constantly watching dawkins and trying to disprove the existence of god as a keyboard warrior

Haha. Another time then, Bill.

Quick Reply

Latest