The Student Room Group

IB Maths HL- final exam prep?

Hi everyone,
I'm in year 13, which means that my IB exams are just around the corner. However, I'm feeling a little bit unsure about whether I'm doing the right thing when it comes to exam prep- namely, I've been doing a lot of past paper questions and questionbank questions, as well, but it turns out that my teacher gives us those questions on our regular maths tests all the time, which basically means that by the time I actually do a test at school, I'd already seen it elsewhere. Needless to say, I always score well in those exams, but I'm feeling super stressed about the actual exam in May, as I fear that I keep learning the answers by heart, and don't know if I'll be able to cope with the "real" questions on the actual exam. What do I do? Any help with this dilemma would be much appreciated!!!
Original post by yello23
Hi everyone,
I'm in year 13, which means that my IB exams are just around the corner. However, I'm feeling a little bit unsure about whether I'm doing the right thing when it comes to exam prep- namely, I've been doing a lot of past paper questions and questionbank questions, as well, but it turns out that my teacher gives us those questions on our regular maths tests all the time, which basically means that by the time I actually do a test at school, I'd already seen it elsewhere. Needless to say, I always score well in those exams, but I'm feeling super stressed about the actual exam in May, as I fear that I keep learning the answers by heart, and don't know if I'll be able to cope with the "real" questions on the actual exam. What do I do? Any help with this dilemma would be much appreciated!!!

Make sure you've done all the papers from centrym.com/oswald/
(It will ask you to log in: the username is iboreddit and the password is 4nxmmz.
Reply 2
Original post by HapaxOromenon3
Make sure you've done all the papers from centrym.com/oswald/
(It will ask you to log in: the username is iboreddit and the password is 4nxmmz.

Thanks! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest