The Student Room Group

Radical preacher Anjem Choudary jailed for five years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37284199

Radical preacher Anjem Choudary has been jailed for five-and-a-half years for inviting support for the so-called Islamic State group.

The 49-year-old was convicted at the Old Bailey after backing the group in an oath of allegiance published online.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Good. Don't think you could find many in the UK who would defend him here.
Reply 2
Original post by TheDefiniteArticle
Not publicly, no...
About time
But you have to wonder how many years he would've gotten if he was a white supremacist spewing racial hatred...:holmes:
The problem is that he could be out again in less than three years. It's ridiculous frankly when you see how many plots he's influenced with his rhetoric.
I heard it was 2 and a half years

Well the current major of London's brother-in-law was the spokesperson for*al muhajiroun - the jihadist group led by Anjem Choudary, while Khan himself was making a living literally defending similar people......
Reply 10
While he was almost certainly under the command of the gov/MI5 I thought he raised some pretty good points (better than most commentators I can think of actually) about the social moral hypocrisy of white British society regularly calling out crackers who criticise Islam when most kaffir dont even clean their arse properly, dont cook, dont give a **** about school and put their own parents in homes etc....
(edited 7 years ago)
So are you going to hire a team philosphers, scientists, thelogists and psychologists to convince him that his doctrine is stupid, or after living another 5 years for your money, you'll let him out so he can continue spreading his ideology?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11433776/Quarter-of-British-Muslims-sympathise-with-Charlie-Hebdo-terrorists.html
(edited 7 years ago)
He should have got the max sentence but it's still the wrong way to go about it IMO.

We should send him and the rest of his armchair jihadists to IS' Caliphate and see how quickly they come back crying for their dole money.
yay :smile:
Reply 15
He should get a life sentence imo.
Reply 16
Original post by SlavsOut
While he was almost certainly under the command of the gov/MI5 I thought he raised some pretty good points (better than most commentators I can think of actually) about the social moral hypocrisy of white British society regularly calling out crackers who criticise Islam when most kaffir dont even clean their arse properly, dont cook, dont give a **** about school and put their own parents in homes etc....
Are you high?
Reply 17
Original post by QE2
Are you high?

I think its a fair statement. He is doing the dirty work for the NWO agenda and white northern/regional Britain is a culturally declining cesspit.
Original post by KimKallstrom
Well the current major of London's brother-in-law was the spokesperson for*al muhajiroun - the jihadist group led by Anjem Choudary, while Khan himself was making a living literally defending similar people......

I don't see how any of this is a criticism of Sadiq. He can't be blamed for his brother-in-law's actions, and any lawyer who wouldn't offer to defend any individual as best they can isn't worthy of the profession.
Reply 19
Original post by stlja
he should get a life sentence imo.

this one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending