The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Hartley Grove..

anyone in these halls? where my hartley grove students at?
Original post by CherryPoppins
anyone in these halls? where my hartley grove students at?

I am! Hartley grove B! You?
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by Bewardy98
I am! Hartley grove B! You?

A i think! my email tells me im in
HGV-A***-2ND

*** i assume is my room number lol! thats why i blocked it out, the letter before the numbers is the block you're in i assume? anyway looking forward to seeing everyone there !!

are you a first year? also what are you studying?
Original post by CherryPoppins
A i think! my email tells me im in
HGV-A***-2ND

*** i assume is my room number lol! thats why i blocked it out, the letter before the numbers is the block you're in i assume? anyway looking forward to seeing everyone there !!

are you a first year? also what are you studying?

Yeah the 3 letters are the level - flat number - room number, so say it was 434, you'd be level 4 or 3rd floor, flat 3 and room 4 in the flat. I'm in block B, a first year & im studying French and Spanish! How about you? 😊
Yeah the 3 letters are the level - flat number - room number, so say it was 434, you'd be level 4 or 3rd floor, flat 3 and room 4 in the flat. I'm in block B, a first year & im studying French and Spanish! How about you? 😊

ahh thanks for that! wouldn't have known what those numbers meant.. im second year, i was in private with friends for first year but now im in halls second year.. also im studying philosophy and politics, its a lovely university, i hope you enjoy it!
Finally a Hartley Grove thread! Was beginning to think I was the only one!

When you folks moving in?
Original post by throwaway192168
Finally a Hartley Grove thread! Was beginning to think I was the only one!

When you folks moving in?

I'm moving in on the 25th 😊 Which block are you in?
I'm moving in on the 25th 😊 Which block are you in?

I'm moving on the same date! Erm I'm HGV-C***-GRD so the C block. Hopefully see you there!

You bought tickets for welcome parties etc.?
I'm moving on the same date! Erm I'm HGV-C***-GRD so the C block. Hopefully see you there!

You bought tickets for welcome parties etc.?

That's cool! I'm block B 😊 There are lots of groups chats on Facebook for Hartley, are you on them? Yeah I've got the Masterpass, you?
That's cool! I'm block B 😊 There are lots of groups chats on Facebook for Hartley, are you on them? Yeah I've got the Masterpass, you?

Nope, if I pm you my fb could you add me? Haven't got a masterpass, might just get tickets for a couple events. Not sure if I'm going to Chamberlain or Glen Eyre events yet!
Nope, if I pm you my fb could you add me? Haven't got a masterpass, might just get tickets for a couple events. Not sure if I'm going to Chamberlain or Glen Eyre events yet!

Yeah sure :smile: that's fair enough!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending