The Student Room Group

Biochemistry or chemistry

Im soo confused on which to pick to study at uni :s-smilie:

I really like chem at a level but im not sure if i just like it because i understand it. But with bio i only like some parts like cells and molecular bio (dont like the general biology like anatomy, digestion etc.)

So im trying to find a biochem course with more chem but im not sure if i should just do pure chem instead :3 - when i think of pure chem at degree level it makes me think it will be really hard and that i cant see myself doing chem at uni.

NOTE: sorry if my grammar is bad here - im a bit busy atm
Original post by kiiten
Im soo confused on which to pick to study at uni :s-smilie:

I really like chem at a level but im not sure if i just like it because i understand it. But with bio i only like some parts like cells and molecular bio (dont like the general biology like anatomy, digestion etc.)

So im trying to find a biochem course with more chem but im not sure if i should just do pure chem instead :3 - when i think of pure chem at degree level it makes me think it will be really hard and that i cant see myself doing chem at uni.

NOTE: sorry if my grammar is bad here - im a bit busy atm

Flip a coin. Heads is Biochemistry and Tails is Chemistry. With out come of the coin flipping you will decide if you felt when you got heads or tails.
I'm applying to do a dual honours of chemistry and biochemistry at Keele you could look into that or mayb see what other universities do dual honours like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GabbytheGreek_48
I'm applying to do a dual honours of chemistry and biochemistry at Keele you could look into that or mayb see what other universities do dual honours like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Problem is, I heard with dual honours courses it's much harder to get a good grade out of the degree.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Bloom77
Problem is, I heard with dual honours courses it's much harder to get a good grade out of the degree.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would biochemistry with biological chemistry be classed as dual honours?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending