The Student Room Group

Medicine 2018 entry UKCAT and BMAT dates.

For those who are want to study medicine for the 2018 entry , when do you start registering and give the UKCAT and BMAT Exams. Also, when do you start applying or the applications process open for the 2018 medicine entry. PLEASE HELP BY GIVING DATES. THIS MAY HELP OTHERS TOO. THANK YOU. HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!
UKCAT testing starts at the beginning of July (or at least it did this year). However, ideally you should be taking it about mid-August time.

BMAT is taken at the beginning of November but I'm not too sure about the registration as my school is doing that for me.
Original post by ZH786
For those who are want to study medicine for the 2018 entry , when do you start registering and give the UKCAT and BMAT Exams. Also, when do you start applying or the applications process open for the 2018 medicine entry. PLEASE HELP BY GIVING DATES. THIS MAY HELP OTHERS TOO. THANK YOU. HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!

You will do the UKCAT in the summer after Year 12, and the BMAT in November of Year 13.
Reply 3
Original post by ZH786

They normally put the official, specific dates on the websites but they haven't done so far for 2018 entry yet, I don't think. But I think they would be around the same time as those for 2017 entry.

For 2017 entry, they were around these times...

UKCAT reg: May to September 2016 BMAT reg: September to October 2016

UKCAT exam sitting: July-October 2016 BMAT exam sitting: November 2016

I think they will post the specific dates on the official websites after all the exams for 2017 entry are all complete!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
that is very help guys. THANK YOU. Now I know what things to prioritise !
Very helpful. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending