The Student Room Group

Looking for travel buddies

I'm a 21 year old female exchange student from Canada studying at the University of Glasgow for the semester and am looking for people to travel with while I'm here! I'm particularly looking at going to either Croatia, Italy or the South of France in the period of around October 21-26th (coming up soon, I know!).
Let me know if you'd like to meet up for coffee and chat about it :smile:
Original post by laura.marie
I'm a 21 year old female exchange student from Canada studying at the University of Glasgow for the semester and am looking for people to travel with while I'm here! I'm particularly looking at going to either Croatia, Italy or the South of France in the period of around October 21-26th (coming up soon, I know!).
Let me know if you'd like to meet up for coffee and chat about it :smile:

Hi Laura!

Catching the tail end of summer while you still can!

Where in Italy/Croatia/ South of France were you thinking of going? If you have any questions on highlights and destinations, just ask!

Or if you're concerned or have a preference to travel in groups, group trips could be an option for you and you can meet young, like-minded people, many of whom are also travelling solo.

Any questions, let me know!

Happy travels,

Mariah
Topdeck Travel
Reply 3
Hi Mariah, I'm open to anywhere in those regions as long as it's within the October 21-26th time period.

Thank you,
Laura

Quick Reply

Latest