The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Pharmacy at Uclan University

Is anyone wanting to study pharmacy at Uclan ? September 2021 ? Looking for friends/buddies!! Anyone had or going to have their interview???

UPDATE: I had the interview and I’ve received my offer !!! Alhamdulillah

Leave your socials in this post if you like and I’ll add you back 🤣🤣🤣
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ayshaahmed10
is anyone wanting to study pharmacy at uclan ? September 2021 ? Looking for friends/buddies!! Anyone had or going to have their interview???

yeah me am gonna do pharmacy my interview is on wednesday hope it goes well
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by Abdullaha

Oh wow !! Sorry I’m seeing this late ! Wednesday what date ?? Mines on the 24th of Feb !!
Original post by Abdullaha

Alsooooo for Uclan. I can’t download the forms they need me to sign !! It doesn’t work for me. Did it work for you ??
Original post by AyshaAhmed10
Alsooooo for Uclan. I can’t download the forms they need me to sign !! It doesn’t work for me. Did it work for you ??

Hi @AyshaAhmed10,
DM me if you are still having problems with this and best of luck with your interview!

As for finding friends on your course, we will be setting up UCLan Facebook closed groups very soon so keep an eye on your emails for an invite!

Catherine :h:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by UCLan Student
Hi @AyshaAhmed10,
DM me if you are still having problems with this and best of luck with your interview!

As for finding friends on your course, we will be setting up UCLan Facebook closed groups very soon so keep an eye on your emails for an invite!

Catherine :h:

Yesss I’m still having problems with this. I’ve called UCLAN and I’ve emailed them. But I have not received the forms yet !
Yesss I’m still having problems with this. I’ve called UCLAN and I’ve emailed them. But I have not received the forms yet !

What a levels are you doing?
Original post by meerkatking123
What a levels are you doing?

No A-Levels ! Btec Applied Science 😭
Is anyone wanting to study pharmacy at Uclan ? September 2021 ? Looking for friends/buddies!! Anyone had or going to have their interview???

UPDATE: I had the interview and I’ve received my offer !!! Alhamdulillah

I've got an offer from Uclan for pharmach and I'm most likely going to go there :smile:
Original post by Ayeshx.n27
I've got an offer from Uclan for pharmach and I'm most likely going to go there :smile:

Oh really ?? I need mates 😭😭😭 where are you from ?
Oh really ?? I need mates 😭😭😭 where are you from ?

I'm from Bradford. What about you?
I'm from Bradford. What about you?

I’m from Preston ! Oh wow Bradford ? That’s pretty far from Uclan right ?
I’m from Preston ! Oh wow Bradford ? That’s pretty far from Uclan right ?

Yeah it's an hour away by car so going to be moving out
Yeah it's an hour away by car so going to be moving out

That sounds so exciting 😫😫😫 Uclan is a 10 mins away for me 😭😭
Hey guys I'm thinking of going to Preston to study neuroscience. I too am looking for friends/buddies haha
Original post by Shamzz1
Hey guys I'm thinking of going to Preston to study neuroscience. I too am looking for friends/buddies haha

Oh wow !! Are you excited ?! I’ll private message you for your socials 🤣🤣🤣
Reply 16
I have a question...pharmacy wasn't my first choice, but I got the offer and now I'm unsure on whether to firm it ...if I firm it does that mean I can't cancel on results day...(bcz I really want to take a gap year and reapply for med..In case I get good grades..hopefully) ..I hope that makes sense..someone plz help me if you know !!!?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by m_bibi
I have a question...pharmacy wasn't my first choice, but I got the offer and now I'm unsure on whether to firm it ...if I firm it does that mean I can't cancel on results day...(bcz I really want to take a gap year and reapply for med..In case I get good grades..hopefully) ..I hope that makes sense..someone plz help me if you know !!!?

I’m not too sure ... but I think you can firm your place and then withdraw/cancel it after receiving your grades 🤷🏾*♀️ don’t take my word for it though ! 🤣 ask your college/sixth form tutors. They will be able to help you 🤣😭

hi did you manage to get a place at uclan for pharmacy then ?
Original post by abdullahakamran
hi did you manage to get a place at uclan for pharmacy then ?

Yesss !!! Starting in September at Uclan ! Wbu

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending