The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Had a few close calls. I imagine most people have. Thankfully I live alone now.
Original post by Alex Hunter
who by and what happened?

They was a bit to young to know so I said I was doing yoga. Well it worked.
Just a hour ago.
no, I have luckily not been caught, yet. but once my mum came into my room really fast, but I'm a ninja so I quickly pulled my sheets over me in like 0.2 seconds, she didn't even know what I was doing.
No because I pretend to be asleep *giggity* :colone:
Very nearly, had to change the computer screen to a past paper :colone: if my parents asked what I was doing, I would just say "taking out my sexual frustrations" if the topic ever come up.
Reply 7
What's with all the masturbation threads tonight?
Reply 8
not by anyone who cares :wink:
Nah.
Original post by KnowledgeIsBest
no, I have luckily not been caught, yet. but once my mum came into my room really fast, but I'm a ninja so I quickly pulled my sheets over me in like 0.2 seconds, she didn't even know what I was doing.

she knew lol
Reply 11
Original post by Rhythmical
Very nearly, had to change the computer screen to a past paper :colone: if my parents asked what I was doing, I would just say "taking out my sexual frustrations" if the topic ever come up.

"Doing my Biology practical"
Original post by UWS
What's with all the masturbation threads tonight?

It's

Spoiler

Nope!
Nearly but not quite! *sigh of relief*
Almost, my mum came up to the room and asked "why are you sweating so much?" then she tried to pull the cover up but I had my fist down on it, so that she couldn't lift it up and then she left the room laughing.
Only by my cats :laugh:
Yeah.

One time I was right at the point of exploding my excessive baby batter then my brother walked in on me and i just carried on fapping while he stood there in static shock.

:biggrin:

@sucess
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by NotNotBatman
Almost, my mum came up to the room and asked "why are you sweating so much?" then she tried to pull the cover up but I had my fist down on it, so that she couldn't lift it up and then she left the room laughing.

lol why tf would she want to lift the covers up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RossB1702
lol why tf would she want to lift the covers up

Posted from TSR Mobile

She didn't realise what I was doing at first it was probably to check if I was sweating all over because I had it up to my neck; it was only when i held the covers down that she realised.
Reply 19
Yeah, by my grandmother... :s-smilie:

She died three months later (I'm not even making that up). :s-smilie:

Latest