The Student Room Group

Is it normal for a girl to masturbate twice a day?

I am a virgin and single, I haven't found the right person. I have been masturbating twice a day for 7 years now. I use dildos, vibrators and fingers. Is this normal?

Scroll to see replies

'normal' is subjective.
Nice drive!
Reply 3
Original post by linedpaper
Nice drive!

??
Same, sometimes maybe even more.....
Reply 5
Original post by itsyahg
i'm not a virgin and i've never masturbated before ahahah. but yes it seems normal to me

Why not? It is very enjoyable and feels amazing.
How do you do that? I get halfway and get scared lol :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Why not? It is very enjoyable and feels amazing.

i just don't like fingering. this guy has done it on me before and he was so bad that i'm put off it now. also i think it seems uncomfortable
Reply 8

I get scared but just continue doing it. Masturbation as a girl is very fun. Make sure not to do it with a full stomach.
I get scared but just continue doing it. Masturbation as a girl is very fun. Make sure not to do it with a full stomach.

can i ask why?
??

lmao just good for u u have a high sex drive

What’s scary about it? I’m curious.
Original post by linedpaper
lmao just good for u u have a high sex drive

I am a girl and I don't actually have a high sex drive, it's just that most girls have boyfriends who they have sex with but I am VERY PICKY with boys/men so I don't have a bf.
Reply 13
How do you expect to find the one, without searching?
And yes, it seems very normal! Absolutely nothing wrong with it - very healthy form of relaxation and self-love IMO
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
What’s scary about it? I’m curious.

Hi. Sound silly but its such a taboo in my house that I just get halfway and think ive just got to stop it. I used to think im Asexual but it just seems to get painful and its like i want to continue but then i dont. I think my brain is just telling me its gonna hurt lol. idk

What are you scared of?
Original post by sunshine774
What are you scared of?

I just think its gonna hurt. sounds dumb but yeah
probably, although it sounds painful
I just think its gonna hurt. sounds dumb but yeah

It doesn't hurt if you're aroused enough. If it hurts, then you should probably see someone. And don't worry, that's not dumb

Quick Reply

Latest